Author Topic: The Anime and Manga Thread......so that we can talk about anime and manga  (Read 29224 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
so anyone here read "it's not my fault im not popular" yet?

Is that the manga you advertise on your sig?
yes it is

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
I admit i liked the design of that girl, but always forgot to ask or just didn't care, thinking it was dating-sim mumbo jumbo stuff.

Now consider me...curious to read it, good thing (i guess) it has 19 chapters so far, so i'm not that behind.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
read it bro it's great

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Fact: It is impossible to hate Yotsuba&!

NoisyPanther

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in a KOF-related forum, but I've found, back in the day(we'll say around 2003-2004), an interesting clip of a KOF anime(not Another Day, I've seen them all and it's not one of those). Basically, the small clip I saw was Kula KO'd in a pool of her own blood, and K' and Zero were talking smack. I couldn't understand what they were saying(the subtitles were in German, and the VO was Japanese I think, could be wrong). Does anybody else have any idea what I'm talking about?

I'll post generic me liking anime stuff in another post, I just wanted to ask this question 'cause it's been bugging me for the longest time.
PSN: NoisyPanther
Not on often, but I'll be glad to play against anyone.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Since you said Kula is on a pool of her own blood, i guess it must be fan-made or something similar.

read it bro it's great

Already read all 19 chapters, good stuff, liked it. Only downside is that the plot seems to go nowhere so far, but still i'm going to follow this every month, or everytime it gets a new chapter.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Since you said Kula is on a pool of her own blood, i guess it must be fan-made or something similar.

read it bro it's great

Already read all 19 chapters, good stuff, liked it. Only downside is that the plot seems to go nowhere so far, but still i'm going to follow this every month, or everytime it gets a new chapter.
i dont really think it's meant to go much of anywhere it's just the story of the life of a extremely anti-social high school girl

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Yeah probably, well maybe i'm used to the usual "plot that goes forward" (you know what i'm talking about).
Anyways that Tomoko chick is pretty cute for a supposedly non-cute and creepy girl.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
yo mysterious girlfriend x yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nightmoves

• Strongest Tiger
  • STAND UP!!
    • View Profile
Yeah I read Not My Fault, it's pretty funny. Too bad it's so short.

So far I think chapter 6 is my favorite.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Good, good, more people should read it, we need to make it more popular, see what i did there? yes i know, lame lame.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
yo mysterious girlfriend x yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shut up. It's stupid. What we should be focusing on is Deadman Wonderland. The new hotness.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Shut up. It's stupid. What we should be focusing on is Deadman Wonderland. The new hotness.

Deadman Wonderland aired in Spring of 2011, so it's not really new. It also boils down to typical shounen once the characters are established.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

of course you wouldn't understand how glorious saliva swapping is

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Or how gross and disgusting that is. I'm pretty sure she hasn't even put out yet. What a waste of time.

Also 2011 is fucking last year, plus it's not like anything in 2012 is good.