Author Topic: Colorado KoF  (Read 4179 times)

9inchsamurai

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Colorado KoF
« on: July 10, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
Yeah so I doubt there are many CO people on this forum, but I wanted to make a thread for the state anyway.

The main site we use to put together gatherings is extrafresh.net.

The majority of our current KoF players live in and around Denver, though there are a couple people in the north that come down to tournaments from time to time. Colorado Springs is pretty active too, but more for Marvel and not so much for KoF. As for tournaments: we have about 8 people including myself that show up regularly for KoF.

Leading up to EVO 2012, we had been holding weekly casual gatherings at a person's house to level each other up, and those went over really well so I think we'll be continuing that in the future. As for our skill level: 4 of our players went to EVO 2012 and 3 of them made it out of pools. We have some seriously strong talent here, despite having a pretty small player base - we're small but devoted! Hopefully we can get some more local people here interested, and I'll try to keep stuff here updated with tournaments and whatnot.

Ryyudo

• New Challenger
  • Reported for extreme fisting
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Colorado KoF
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
I'm on here, but... ya know.  Little Colorado KoF love outside of the people we already know.  :(

I do see random Colorado players online from time to time, but they don't play a lot after I friend them.  They also refuse to make it to any gathering, and in most cases, refuse to even check out Extrafresh.net hahaha!

Hopefully we get some of that new-new, though.

we're small but devoted!

Said 9inchsamurai.
Shen's hidden buff to console:
Yells more intensely during his Neo Max.

Ryyudo

• New Challenger
  • Reported for extreme fisting
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Well just in case someone new sees this:

There are fighting game casuals going on at Black Knight Games in Littleton every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.  Of course KoF will be there!

Starts at 6PM, probably will go until midnight or so.  $5 to play.

Address:
10171B W Bowles Ave
Littleton, CO 80127

Further info: http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1843&page=1
Shen's hidden buff to console:
Yells more intensely during his Neo Max.

9inchsamurai

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 07:49:36 PM »
We got a big tournament coming up on November 17 -- EFL Presents: The King of Iron Fresh Tournament
Venue is the City Hall bar in downtown Denver. In addition to KoF there will also be P4A, Marvel, AE, and TTT2.

KrsJin

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 11:47:23 PM »
Bumping in-case any CO players are looking.

We don't have a huge scene, though some veteran players are slowly getting into XIV. That said, we do have an active scene. We play at least once a week usually.

Best way to get a hold of our current players would be through Twitter probably. Feel free to post here, PM me, or catch me on twitter @KrsJin.

Players of all levels are welcome, we don't harass/criticize/judge. Just want to get better together.

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 10:08:35 AM »
Bumping in-case any CO players are looking.

We don't have a huge scene, though some veteran players are slowly getting into XIV. That said, we do have an active scene. We play at least once a week usually.

Best way to get a hold of our current players would be through Twitter probably. Feel free to post here, PM me, or catch me on twitter @KrsJin.

Players of all levels are welcome, we don't harass/criticize/judge. Just want to get better together.

Get into the E-Sports Support Program, homie.