Author Topic: Sup DC and socal snk scene  (Read 1926 times)

chasiubao

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Sup DC and socal snk scene
« on: October 03, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »
Sup everyone my name is Richard but i preferred being called fatboi lol.  You can say w/e you want it doesn't really bother me.  I am not completely new to the kof scene but i think im ok at it.  some of the people might know who i am at AI.  im the short fat asian guy that plays blue terry, 02 color kyo and yellow K'.

Hopefully ill learn a lot in DC and maybe sometimes soon the character boards will have a lot more discussions then just character combo's.  I was hoping i would find like some match up threads but guess not but hopefully there will be one soon so i can provide some information i have troubles on and hopefully i can help others too base on my experience.  ill be asking a lot of questions on the character section hoping to improve my mains.  i wanna make my Terry BEAST!! since i dont see a lot of terry players out there :)

Hopefully i can get solid in kof like how i am in ssf4.
I also play SC2 sometimes but not as much i suck at it lol so far im in gold division only and dayum i thought i was bad but a lot of people in gold suck a lot more then i do lol. 
I just also recently started playing Final Fantasy XIV in the server Besaid.

Im going to try to be a regular at AI and improve on my KOF and SF skills.  Im going to try to participate as much as i can in the sf and kof scene at ai to show my support.  I need to get out of the house anyways staying home to play MMO's = no good hopefully ill become good friends with the regulars at the arcade scene.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Sup DC and socal snk scene
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 09:21:52 AM »
Welcome Richard, my name is Yuhang and enjoy your stay at DC.  The only way to get better is to play more and ask as many questions as you can.