Author Topic: KOFXIII Not in Official Evo Line Up  (Read 19649 times)

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
Re: KOFXIII Not in Official Evo Line Up
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 02:09:06 AM »
At the same time you can say some publicity if better than no publicity at all. People can think that KOF is dead if it hasn't been int he public eye at all for a while. You can already see it dying down recently.

Maybe we should hold a tournament soon and upload vids from AI?

Dark Geese

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 02:25:57 AM »
At the same time you can say some publicity if better than no publicity at all. People can think that KOF is dead if it hasn't been int he public eye at all for a while. You can already see it dying down recently.

Maybe we should hold a tournament soon and upload vids from AI?

People know to expect a certain level of play from AI videos so anytime you guys upload a tournament it never hurts!

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2011, 02:42:11 AM »
so if everything works out and we do get a console release, and we get offered the opportunity to  stream the event should do it, and here is my reasoning

No matter what happens our current problems of the present would still be relative at any point in the future. We're worried that there will not be enough high level play to put on display, but exactly when, and how will we know? And secondly If Kof XIII receives revisions( which is very likely) won't the majority of those serious players pick top tier characters( which so many people already hate seeing) would turn more people away. I mean we really haven't even seen what the real KoF XIII tourny scene looks like, but I'm sure those characters will be heavily into the equation especially with fierce competition. And that will be a problem no matter how high we get in skill for the viewers. So I suggest it's better to act sooner than later
" you fight well in the old style"

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2011, 08:10:52 AM »
I'm glad we are getting different points of view. I'm not a huge fan of any publicity is good publicity. Like Yuhang said there will be thousands of people watching the stream (no joke) so we gotta make sure it's a good show.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof