Author Topic: Persona 4 Arena Noob And Resource Website FINALLY UP :D  (Read 1698 times)

RKOSun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Persona 4 Arena Noob And Resource Website FINALLY UP :D
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:23:25 PM »
OK, It's finally done. Sorry to keep all of you waiting. The online resource and noob website/blog that i promised a few weeks ago is in its final stages.

PERSONA NATION

http://personanation.blogspot.co.uk/

There was a problem with acquiring a domain name so ill just post the blogger url. Hopefully in the future this can turn into a .com domain. :)

Think of this as a first draft. There are still a ton of improvements that need to be done, but i thought id share it with you all regardless. :)

My two aims were to compile all of the information about persona 4 arena that was scattered around the web into one place. I wanted the community to have a site to go to which featured moves, combos. Tutorials, tournaments, replays and much more.

(A MASSIVE THANKS to all the Youtubers whose videos i linked to on the blog. Without all of you this would not be possible.)

My second aim was to create a noob section to help newcomers fit right in. This has been done through a general tutorial/faq. Currently chapter 1 has been completed and there are 2 more in the works. I also wanted to create an online open lobby where noobs could gather and learn together. :)

Well like i previously stated this site is by no means perfect and needs adjusting in many area's. If you find any word errors, misplacements etc, please forgive me, it will all be fixed within the next week or so.

i no alot of people think this game is a joke and that is going to die due to it being an anime game, but i and alot of others think differently.

if this helps anyone out there in some way then I’ll be happy. Those who think it's a pile of rubbish, im fine with that as well. Hopefully, it can convert new players into fighting game fans and be a good resource for intermediate and advance individuals.

Thanks again to all those who supported the idea. I really hope this game grows into something special. :)

Take care.