Author Topic: Ash Crimson (Arcade Version)  (Read 43010 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ash Crimson
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »
We'll have to ask the resident Ash user, CMD.Duc.  I'll get him to check this thread.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »
j.D,s.C,b~f.BD,b~f.C,b.D,b~f.C,d~u.B
I have lot of trouble at doing this combo, because the b.D can hit at various height and i don't know which is the better (the higher i guess) and i must walk a little bit before the second b~f.C, so i'm missing the charge timing very often and doing a far/close C roughly 99% times  :( (i sucessfully landed the the second b~f.C one time on a hundred test in a row)

Do you have any tips on this combo?

If you're getting s.C that means you are either press C too late or more commonly you are pressing forward too early. Try to press forward later. Before doing this make sure you can do walking b~f+C by itself consistently

Atm i'm doing :
j.D,s.C,b~f.BD,b~f.C,b.D,d~u.D which is much easier to connect.

Moreover i just miss every sans culotte launcher/combo, if it was quarter circle move it would be easier to me because i just can't sucess to stop to try to charge my moves ...
And the ABCD whiff very often on launcher, i had never sucess to do cr.B,cr.B,b.B,ABCD.
I'm trying to use cr.B,(A),cr.B,CD but the SDM whiff very often.

You can only do one B into b.B then ABCD. No need to do a shortcut since you have plenty of time during the b.B to input ABCD after.

Also, in the wiki, I found some weird stuff:

"1 Power Gauge
- d.Bx2 > b+B, d~u+B > (DC) qcb+BD, b~f+A, b~f+A, d~u+D "

When I did qcb+AC it connected, while the BD version shot out too far. Is that a typo?

Also:

"- d.Bx2 > b+B, d~u+B > (DC) b~f+C, ABCD "

That b~f+C doesnt hit them after the DCed d~b+B, they are too far. Has anyone connected that yet?

The combo should be with qcb+AC.

As for the second combo that's corner only.

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »
Ash's corner stun combo, requires 2 stocks and 60% drive meter.  Apparently, if you can land a j.CD in the corner you can do it with 1 stock and 50% drive.  Perhaps one our local Ash expert CMD.Duc could transcribe the combo. EDIT: Ok I transcibed it but if CMD.Duc or Mr Kof could double check for me that'll be great (particularly the strengths of the specials).

So I've been wondering this for a while, in the video it says that there's an updated version that uses less stock, anyone have any idea what it is?

Since I'm editting an old post I'm not sure who will see this but w/e. It appears the new stun combo of choice is as follows.

*denotes walking trick/run first

j.D, cl/cr.C, b/f+BD, b/f+C, b+D, b/f+C*, (d/u+B (DC) b/f+A)x2, b/f+C*, b+D, ABCD*, (d/u+B, b+D, f+D, empty cancel b+B, f+C)x4, b+D, d/u+C.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:59:10 PM by Demoninja »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:11 PM »
Ash's corner stun combo, requires 2 stocks and 60% drive meter.  Apparently, if you can land a j.CD in the corner you can do it with 1 stock and 50% drive.  Perhaps one our local Ash expert CMD.Duc could transcribe the combo. EDIT: Ok I transcibed it but if CMD.Duc or Mr Kof could double check for me that'll be great (particularly the strengths of the specials).

So I've been wondering this for a while, in the video it says that there's an updated version that uses less stock, anyone have any idea what it is?

Since I'm editting an old post I'm not sure who will see this but w/e. It appears the new stun combo of choice is as follows.

*denotes walking trick/run first

j.D, cl/cr.C, b/f+BD, b/f+C, b+D, b/f+C*, (d/u+B (DC) b/f+A)x2, b/f+C*, b+D, ABCD*, (d/u+B, b+D, f+D, empty cancel b+B, f+C)x4, b+D, d/u+C.

This is the video that requires only 1 super meter to stun. However to be 100%, you need to start with 2 meters.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2011, 08:22:39 PM »
I hope it will be helpful :

KOFXIII Ash Sans-Culotte Tutorial
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:28:51 PM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
Sharnt these are great!  With your permission, can we add these to the wiki?  EDIT:Front paged.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:41:39 PM by Kane317 »

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
Obly you can.
It was made for beginners.

If you have comments or things to change please say it now, i'll reupload a new version because i can here the beginning of the 'twelve' at last and it piss me off because i don't hear it when i play the original version on my computer.

Especially things like grammar, reading times etc ...
Because i asked some friends and we weren't sure.

At least thanks for the cheers kane.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:42:35 PM by Sharnt »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:08 AM »
First page updated with console changes.

---
Console changes:
- (shown in video) All versions of Genie stay on the screen longer.
- (shown in video) Sans-culotte (ABCD) has had its damage scaling adjusted. It scales more overall.
- Floreal (forward) (b+B) has faster startup and can be comboed from light attacks.
- B version of Nivose (d_u+K) has had its invincibility increased. The invincibility ends as soon as the hitbox appears.
- EX Genie now knocks away while retaining its juggling properties
- (shown in video) Germinal now takes no gauge
- (shown in video) Thermidor’s startup is faster
- (shown in video) The version of EX Genie done using both kicks tracks the opponent.

Yamamoto – Genie remains on the screen for a longer time. It may be interesting to use Genie as a wall of defense as Ventose can now be used while Genie is present. Although Sans Culotte scales more frequently, please try using Germinal as that no longer requires stocks itself.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:35:50 AM by Kane317 »

Light

• New Challenger
  • >.0?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2011, 05:46:45 AM »
Germinal requires no stock now? = HOLY SHIT
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2011, 07:23:23 AM »
Even though it wouldn't be the least bit practical, I wish they had made Germinal MAX-cancelable. It would look awesome.

Light

• New Challenger
  • >.0?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2011, 08:54:05 AM »
True. Though a move that cancel's the opponent's specials and, meter for 10sec plus a max cancel might be a bit too much lol. (Although after seeing Iori 98' I'm all for that idea).
Ash Crimson - Rock Howard - Yun-Seong - Amy Sorel - Helena Douglas - Kokoro - Jin Kazama - Alisa Boskonovich - Lili - Yun - Sakura - Karin

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2011, 12:41:07 AM »
The main advantage of this is to let you to do a free okizeme on your opponent wakeup since he can't do anything except roll or guard, so you can have with a genie a true 50/50 guard trap (if he rolls you should option select one roll side and the other one the opponent will roll before you).

Siren

• New Challenger
  • I'm sorry, can you make the music louder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
It's definitely cool that there will be more sans coullette combos ending with germinal. It taking no meter is probably the coolest things snk did for this character. I'm definitely going to enjoy this.
Leona "That chick from high school you liked but thought she might be a lesbian,
or just a ***, she's in the army now..probably a lesbian"Heidern.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »
It's definitely cool that there will be more sans coullette combos ending with germinal. It taking no meter is probably the coolest things snk did for this character. I'm definitely going to enjoy this.
The cost isn't the main reason, the Sans Culotte have been nerf on his damages a lot and the damage reduce is too high to make it worth the corner ending.

Siren

• New Challenger
  • I'm sorry, can you make the music louder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2011, 06:51:02 AM »
Ah, that makes sense.
Leona "That chick from high school you liked but thought she might be a lesbian,
or just a ***, she's in the army now..probably a lesbian"Heidern.