Author Topic: Joe Higashi (Arcade Version)  (Read 24433 times)

Atb_555

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Higashi
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:19 PM »
Its best to replace the  ;a with  ;c as that will combo for sure unless you want the  ;a version for pressure after?

Back to the multi punch special I was wondering if people had and personal tricks to pull it off more effeciently.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:36:53 PM by Atb_555 »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 12:38:02 AM »
because after the  ;a version you can combo on by linking another attack/move after it without using your DC bar. ive seen the combo in vids, but couldnt get the  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;a to connect and combo.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 04:41:14 AM »
Dude I tried a billion times myself, this shit is weird. however you can connect st.A,  fwd+b, hcf+A does connect, and allows you to combo the ex mash afterwards to start the stun combo
" you fight well in the old style"

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 05:45:10 PM »
so you mean to say its got to do with the jump in attack? so ifyou try this point blanc without a jump in it works is what your saying, right? thanx anyways.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2011, 12:51:56 AM »
Possibly after the jump there's a brief period where you move Joe forward before pressing  ;d and starting the combo. Gonna have to try it out tomorrow.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »
yeah i got that, toobad i dont have the laptob to try it. i think i actuallytriedthiscombo point blanc range in corner witthout a jump in and still couldnt get the light hurricane upper to connect. at least iirc.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 02:10:15 AM »
Alright so This guy that knows Japanese told me this, In order for you to connect a fwd+B, qcf+A, off of stand D, you must cancel forward b late. It keeps you in front, Ok now go and stun the hell out of everybody guys!! lol

Also I'd like to say learning use TNT punch effectively has been like learning a musical instrument haha

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 05:40:46 AM »
First page has been updated with the console changes.

---

Console changes:
* Ex Screw Upper (qcf x2+P) will stay in position when it hits. With this change, Joe can’t be punished afterwards when he hits the opponent with it in the corner.
* Sliding can be canceled with his Bakuretsuken (rapid P). But not with any other specials.
* Hit detection will remain on the opponent after his sliding hits. Again, it can’t be canceled with anything but his Bakuretsuken, but he can go into HD mode from the slide.
* Slash Kick (hcf K) can be drive canceled.
- EX Tiger Kick (Ex dp+K) comes out faster. Has strong invincibility in the front.
- Screw Straight (qcf x2+K) comes out faster. It has no invincibility and it has the same shot limit as projectiles. (Probably means that you can’t do it while there’s another projectile on the screen.)

Producer Yamamoto says:
He can actually juggle other attacks aside from his Bakuretsuken after his slide so please try them from going into HD mode from his slide and whatnot. Also, his EX Screw Upper has been changed so you can use it in the corner without worrying. He does things a bit differently on a Max Cancel too.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 03:24:26 AM »
ummm does any 1 kno if his corner combo is still in console

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
Pretty sure it still works, but we should wait for the 14th

jay

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Hey guys. Im new to KOF. I am messing around with Joe, becasue random select thought he would be a good pick at the time.

I am looking for a combo list. I know there is the DDTC Joe video that has a lot of combos to use, but I dont know if all of them will work for the console version. Is that true?

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2011, 07:02:37 AM »
My guess would be yes and a heck of a lot more with the console changes, but honestly, I'm not in a position to comment as I don't have the game yet. As a Joe mainer since 97, I'll be putting all that to the test.

Anyone else able to confirm the DDTC stuff?

I would love to see haregoro put together a console joe combo vid. 'course I would never be able to pull off his insane ones.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2011, 07:14:30 AM »
Yeah they all work and then some lol, joe's combo's have gotten a lot more interesting

jay

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2011, 07:12:31 PM »
Cool. I got DDTC 1-8 down but l can't get a hold of HD cancel.  I'm used to FADC and XFactor.  HD feels more instant.  I'll get a hang of it soon.

jay

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »
Instead of fwd+b, I am messing around qcf+b for the command normal.  This way, I can buffer into qcfx2p or qcfx2bd easily.