Author Topic: Drive Cancel Radio Episode 17: Winter Brawl 7 recap  (Read 2569 times)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Drive Cancel Radio Episode 17: Winter Brawl 7 recap
« on: March 06, 2013, 07:35:53 PM »
Direct link Mp3: http://dreamcancel.com/podcast/DriveCancelRadioEp17.mp3

Drive Cancel Radio Episode 17: Winter Brawl 7 recap

"In this episode, AGE|Mario E and AS|Reynald share their thoughts on Winter Brawl 7, including the matches they experienced and the players they met. There is also gameplay discussion on KOFXIII characters Mai Shiranui, Ryo Sakazaki, advice on how to level up small local communities and more."

Post and share your thoughts!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

n0thin89

• Legendary Wolf
  • shenmue all day
    • View Profile
    • Chicago KOF
Re: Drive Cancel Radio Episode 17: Winter Brawl 7 recap
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 10:06:29 PM »
Another good episode. It's always interesting to have Mario in an interview because you sometimes don't know what will come out. Lol.

EDIT: also shoutouts to Mario for actually staying throughout the whole podcast/recording.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:19:50 PM by n0thin89 »
Mad Angels all day
Excuse me, do you know anything about the Mad Angels?
- Ryo Hazuki

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 02:50:36 AM »
great ep. It would be cool to have both of them make appearances on the podcast more often. I like Reynald's really nonchalant, cut-and-dry approach to fundamentals. Mario is also great at talking about thinking his way, and the perspective he brings is pretty unique (Karate bad???). The two made for a good contrasting combo throughout the show. Someone please donate Mario a better headset/mic lol.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 04:22:05 AM »
Great episode as always Desmond.

I like the topics they we're cool but I didnt get to see winter brawl yet looking forward to watching it. I didnt see an archive anywhere for it.

AS Reynald and Mr.KoF are my best KoF fighters to tell the truth so having AS Reynald on and hearing what he got to say is  always great for me. He is a top KoF player and learning from him is a priority especially that I like his game-play and attitude the best.

AGE MarioE, I have great respect for him. Always liked hearing his thoughts and what he has to say. His Ideas on how he works in picking his characters and his training are cool. There is one thing though, I pick my characters on the characters character and how he is. Thats how I pick my character because I like his character and I stick with him; whatever his tier is.( I dont care about tiers personally unless the character is broken; if hes strong like Gill in 3rd strike or very weak like sean broken I mean). It happens to be that I like Mr.KARATE very much as in like his character and it happens that he is hated very much also by a lot of people. I can understand why but come on I mean you cant hate the player for it, maybe that player is like me and picks the character because he like's him. Even though, as I said before, I have great respect to AGE Mario E and it's always great to have him on Dreamcancel Radio.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 06:53:08 AM »
Good cast this time. Especially loved what Mario had to say on the issue of scene building - "stop being selfish and help each other out; don't be so individually focused." Excellent advice.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995