Author Topic: South Florida KoF  (Read 3825 times)

Zionus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
South Florida KoF
« on: March 18, 2013, 06:53:43 AM »
Seeing as the other FL threads are pretty much dead, I decided to make a new one. Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the KoF scene and looking for people to play with as well as locations for events and stuff. Really, I don't know much. Anyone in the West Palm Beach area, more specifically Greenacres? I hope to meet some new folk.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile

Zionus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: South Florida KoF
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
Awesome! thank you for all the help! :D Just need to make an account for Shoryuken and I'll be in business. Thank you so much for the help.

daireangel

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 12:26:07 AM »
Just giving you a heads up. You are going to be hard pressed in finding others that play KOF in South Florida. Just mainly on the fact that South Florida is a bit Capcom-centic. The ones that play a very scattered, most down in Miami area.

I stay around Fort Lauderdale and I play. Well not as much. A friend is doing a house session at his place on Friday. I have to take care of some stuff so I may not be there until 9-10ish. May not be much but it's something.

https://www.facebook.com/events/486361651425414/

There is also Flippers on Mondays.

FLIPPERS
7001 Taft Street
Hollywood, FL. 33024

Don't know how your schedule is but there should be something.

Zionus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:12:22 AM »
Yeah, I took a look at the Facebook and Shoryuken thread. It seems that all the action is farther down south in places like Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Unfortunately, I really don't have transportation to be moving around far distances, only in my general area honestly. So Im thinking I'm shit out of luck right now. Ill keep looking at my options, thanks for the info.

daireangel

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 08:57:01 AM »
Well how is your schedule like? On occasion, I trek up to Palm Beach county. If you can get something together up there I can do my best to support.

Zionus

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 01:22:09 AM »
get something together, what do you mean? Like, setting up a casuals session or something? Unfortunately, I don't necessarily have the connections nor do I know of any place where I can hold something like casuals or anything. That's what I'm kinda looking for around here.

daireangel

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 06:28:58 AM »
OK. Like I said you will be hard pressed. If there is ever a chance there is anything let me know.

JosieDaFraud

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 08:48:19 PM »
Reviving this for KoF XIV. We've got casuals at Versus Gaming Center on Friday nights. Address of the venue is:
750 Sample Rd #1
Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Entrance fee is $5 for unlimited console usage. People normally start showing up around 8 or 9pm, and the place closes at 4am. All skill levels welcome!