Author Topic: Elisabeth Branctorche (Arcade Version)  (Read 34027 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Elisabeth Branctorche
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 10:01:56 PM »
Thanks Answer! Does it matter if I do A or C super?

I do it with A and it works, I'm sure the C version works as well.

What's the deal with her nj.D/C in combos? I've been having a lot of issues trying to get it consistently.

Happy first post Kage, feel free to introduce yourself properly at our meet and greet section.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:04:54 PM by Kane317 »

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 09:17:16 AM »
You can disregard the first part of that. I'm just wondering about the spacing of the j.A I've tried for a while but I can't get the double Grand Rafale and I was wondering if I'm missing something. Here's what I'm doing (normal bnb, end in  ;fd ;dn ;df ;a, hold ;uf, press ;a as soon as I jump. Grand Rafale). They never fall weird so I can reset them with st.C into another Grand Rafale.

Hope this help anyone else....

Adding new link soon.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:55:20 PM by Dark Chaotix »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 09:38:19 AM »
Good stuff DarkChaotix, keep up the quality vids of yours.

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 10:30:15 AM »
I remember testing this with my bro a couple months back. We initially had the same conclusion but I could have sworn further tests with other characters proved otherwise. I'll need to try this out again.

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »
I remember testing this with my bro a couple months back. We initially had the same conclusion but I could have sworn further tests with other characters proved otherwise. I'll need to try this out again.

Yes that is true and looking at my vid I failed to mention this. There were 3 characters that had "ambiguous" falling animation frames. They were Terry, Elizabeth and Leona.

I had this data while doing my testing but when it came to editing I forgot to mention this....

Kage

• New Challenger
  • GBS Giovanni
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 01:39:56 PM »

Just hold the motion of the jump you want to do right after you do your DP, if you are entering the jump motion chances are that you are going to miss the timing.

Thanks for the reply, still a little confused, sorry. Just to verify, you're saying to hold up after the DP? So am I buffering in the jump?

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 03:16:18 PM »
You can disregard the first part of that. I'm just wondering about the spacing of the j.A I've tried for a while but I can't get the double Grand Rafale and I was wondering if I'm missing something. Here's what I'm doing (normal bnb, end in  ;fd ;dn ;df ;a, hold ;uf, press ;a as soon as I jump. Grand Rafale). They never fall weird so I can reset them with st.C into another Grand Rafale.

Ok redid vid to reflect info about Terry, Leona and Elizabeth.

KoF XIII v1.1 Tutorial - Elizabeth Double DM

Basically Terry, Leona and Elizabeth frame for the combo to work is the same as the previous frame for it to not work. So checking to see the falling frame as DM is initiated wont work in this case (really hard to confirm). It works for the rest of the cast tho.

I cant find a way to write it correctly but i hope you guys understand.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 05:21:40 PM »

Just hold the motion of the jump you want to do right after you do your DP, if you are entering the jump motion chances are that you are going to miss the timing.

Thanks for the reply, still a little confused, sorry. Just to verify, you're saying to hold up after the DP? So am I buffering in the jump?

Yes sir that is correct buffer the jump.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kage

• New Challenger
  • GBS Giovanni
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »

Yes sir that is correct buffer the jump.

Ok cool, thanks for the help.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 02:37:39 AM »
Only objection I have is that you used Chin as a victim ;)

Hell, you might as well make a video showing the triple dp+P with the whiff s.B to help with the timing since you're so good at these videos =)

---
On a random note, I did not know you could stop her Ex dp+P with a d.B (15m22s).

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 03:27:18 AM »
Only objection I have is that you used Chin as a victim ;)

Hell, you might as well make a video showing the triple dp+P with the whiff s.B to help with the timing since you're so good at these videos =)

Haha...Chin was the "smallest" character i thought

Are people having issues with triple dp? I could make one if someone really needed it.

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 04:04:57 AM »
Showing where the first 623A should hit in relation to the opponent would be enough. Keep in mind that a whiff 5B (or whiff 5A, empty button) after 623C will not guarantee a triple uppercut 100% of the time so you may want to put that as a side note if you wish to include it.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 04:34:57 AM »
Showing where the first 623A should hit in relation to the opponent would be enough. Keep in mind that a whiff 5B (or whiff 5A, empty button) after 623C will not guarantee a triple uppercut 100% of the time so you may want to put that as a side note if you wish to include it.

As long as the s.B is whiff cancelled (into the dp+A) right after the dp+C, I've gotten it every time.

tastylumpia

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2011, 05:16:13 AM »
Anyone have good footage of high level Liz play (other than the 1st page vids)? I'm having trouble with her neutral game other than the random EX counters and AA DMs.
twitter @tasty_lumpia

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2011, 10:41:41 PM »
I wish i can say her last name (its to long and confusing :() O anyways i noticed in XII the was able to cancel her counter ( ;dn ;df ;fd ;k or  ;dn ;db ;bk ;k) into another move like  ;dn ;db ;bk ;c can she still do it in XIII