Author Topic: Godlike Sundays: High Roller Kof Tournament Edition  (Read 1964 times)

NB|MexiKen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Godlike Sundays: High Roller Kof Tournament Edition
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »
On August 4th, NetBattles will be doing a High Roller Kof Tournament. It will be 25 dollars to enter, and the pot will be split up 70/20/10. There also might be a pot bonus for Kof13, which will be around 100 dollars, but I will need to talk to the Skill Over Tier Manager about it. I will be able to make it official in 2 weeks after this post if it is possible.

This will be done during Godlike Sundays, so if you enjoy other games, we will be running the full tournament set. Below will be all the games ran that day with the systems they could be played on as well as entry. The Venue Fee is 10 dollars for competitors, and 5 dollars for spectators/casuals.

King of Fighters 13 - 25 dollars. Ps3. If we do not have our set up quite equipped yet for recording, we MAY have to do finals on Xbox 360, but we should have everything set up to do the whole tournament on ps3

-Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 (10 dollars. Xbox 360)
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (10 dollars. Xbox 360)
-Injustice (10 dollars. Xbox 360)
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (10 Dollars. Ps3)
-Street Fighter x Tekken (5 Dollars. Xbox 360)
-Persona 4 Arena (5 Dollars. Xbox 360)

There may be other events coming up, so any updates will be posted by me on this thread in comments.

Also more set ups would be very nice, and i'll be talking to the organizer about getting discounts on the Venue Fee. Again, once this is verified, it will be posted.

The location of the tournament is Indianapolis, Indiana, Circle Center Mall in Tilt Studios Arcade. The address is
49 West Maryland Street Indianapolis, IN 46204. If there are any questions, feel free to post here.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:24:22 AM by nb|SoT Mexiken »

NB|MexiKen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Godlike Sundays: High Roller Kof Tournament Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 06:23:47 AM »
If you want to bring a ps3 set up to help with the Kof High Roller tournament, please post here this way we can make sure you get the discount on the entry fee.

NB|MexiKen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Godlike Sundays: High Roller Kof Tournament Edition
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 01:00:00 AM »
Sign ups will start at 12:30pm and go until 1:30pm or 2pm(most likely 1:30) when we will start the tournament. Kof will be an all day event if the turnout is good enough. If you have any questions, you can post here or message me. Also Me and another person will be throwing in another 50 dollars into the pot. It's not too much but it is coming out of our pockets. If we can add some more we will.

NB|MexiKen

• New Challenger
    • View Profile