Author Topic: Super Scrubby Sakuya checks in~  (Read 2448 times)

SakuyaSama7

• New Challenger
  • #iDOLSPORTS
    • View Profile
Super Scrubby Sakuya checks in~
« on: September 10, 2013, 06:36:19 AM »
Hey guys, my name is Sakuya (if that ticks you off, Saku is fine, too), and I'm a super casual FG player. What do I mean by that? Well, most of my FG experience is really just the incredibly basic stuff. You know, chaining two attacks then special, all day. Nothing as grand as HD combos or even a simple 1 stock that has a drive cancel. Most of my experience is Street Fighter, but I have played Fatal Fury and KOF, and even had a few games on Art of Fighting on the SNES.

Now with the release of KOFXIII on Steam, I'm trying to step up my game two ways: "graduating" to stick, and a goal to play competitively at local events. It's going to be rough ride, considering I've been a pad warrior for Madoka knows how long, and KOF has the tightest input accuracy I've ever seen. Either way, "we gotta keep on keepin' on; life's a garden, DIG IT!"
~#iDOLSPORTS - The iDOLM@STER, Love Live!, Aikatsu~
#TeamDFC, but we still love our boing-boing.

sketchspace

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Super Scrubby Sakuya checks in~
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:11:34 PM »
Hey, no better time than now since there's going to be a bunch of new people playing on Steam also.

Welcome to  ;d ream  ;c ancel :)

azunadrop

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 06:19:15 PM »
Best of luck mate. ;)

Coliflowerz

• Strongest Tiger
  • #topshelfesteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:41:08 PM »
Oh mai gawd, is your real name actually Sakuya? *weeaboo googly eyes*
I do nothing but post KOFXIV tech so gimme a follow if you like that
https://twitter.com/coliflowerz
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coliflowerz

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 04:26:58 AM »
Hey guys, my name is Sakuya (if that ticks you off, Saku is fine, too), and I'm a super casual FG player. What do I mean by that? Well, most of my FG experience is really just the incredibly basic stuff. You know, chaining two attacks then special, all day. Nothing as grand as HD combos or even a simple 1 stock that has a drive cancel. Most of my experience is Street Fighter, but I have played Fatal Fury and KOF, and even had a few games on Art of Fighting on the SNES.

Now with the release of KOFXIII on Steam, I'm trying to step up my game two ways: "graduating" to stick, and a goal to play competitively at local events. It's going to be rough ride, considering I've been a pad warrior for Madoka knows how long, and KOF has the tightest input accuracy I've ever seen. Either way, "we gotta keep on keepin' on; life's a garden, DIG IT!"

Sup Saku, welcome to Dream Cancel, everyone here is pretty helpful so if you have any issues in regards to learning specifics someone will be more than welcome to help you out, sorry for taking so long to see this message. Also AMINEEEE, check out my signature as well :)
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku