Linked Events

• Defend The North 2014: January 11, 2014 - January 12, 2014

Author Topic: Defend the North 2014 [January 11, 2014 - January 12, 2014]  (Read 2873 times)

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Defend the North 2014 [January 11, 2014 - January 12, 2014]
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:21:53 PM »
Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel 135-20 39th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354

"Special thank you to Sweet johnny cage and Big E for helping me make this all possible. Those two are my big Bros

New York City:

For years, we have presented our skills across the United states in the fighting game community. unfortunately, the US has not had the opportunity to see why we are the second biggest and strongest region in the FGC (South Cali 1st)..... Until now!

Its time to show the true potential of our NYC cast, its time to show the teens in community can be the toughest opponents to the top players from other regions, its time to let the world see how our top players remain to stay on their toes. Its time to Defend the North.

Trailer:
Powered by Fingercramp
www.tinyurl.com/DTNtrailer

Website to Pre-Register:
http://teampienyc.com/registration.html"

Facebook group page with the most recent updates aside from the Pre-Register webiste: https://www.facebook.com/events/417615128358645/

Fees:
"Early online registration : $30 for adults for the weekend. this will allow to spectate and enter tourneys of your choosing. early registration is 100% refundable if you decide to cancel. no questions asked. go to www.teampienyc.com/registration.html

Teen registration from ages 13-18: $15 for the weekend. this will allow to spectate and enter tourneys of your choosing (pay at the door only)

Women registration: $20 per member. this will allow to spectate and enter tourneys of your choosing

Spectator fee: $20 for the weekend. This will allow you to spectate and play casual games when space becomes available. (pay at the door only)

Door/Late registration: $40"

Prizes:
"Each official game Listed is $10 each to enter. the prizes are as follows
1st, 70%
2nd, 20%
3rd, 10%"

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOLLOWING:
For those that aren't aware because they didn't read from the website, facebook group, or it wasn't posted on either for some reason, for The King of Fighters XIII to be an official tournament game there is a minimum of 32 entrants to be competing, otherwise it will take priority as a side game.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:09:18 PM by Malik »
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Defend the North 2014 [January 11, 2014- January 12, 2014]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
For those that aren't aware because they didn't read from the website, facebook group, or it wasn't posted on either for some reason, for The King of Fighters XIII to be an official tournament game there is a minimum of 32 entrants to be competing, otherwise it will take priority as a side game.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Defend the North 2014 [January 11, 2014 - January 12, 2014]
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:10:07 PM »
UPDATE: The King of Fighters XIII will be ran on Xbox 360 in case you did not hear the memo
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Defend the North 2014 [January 11, 2014 - January 12, 2014]
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 07:37:44 PM »
Just to let you all know if you DID NOT Pre-Register for Defend The North 2014, you must be in the line at 9AM tomorrow as registration ENDS AT 11AM, so plan to be there early if you did not do so.
-Anony on Sankaku