Author Topic: Dream Cancel Facebook/twitter/etc?  (Read 2755 times)

Mortum

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Dream Cancel Facebook/twitter/etc?
« on: November 12, 2010, 06:24:48 PM »
I wasn't actually sure where to make this thread so if this is the wrong place or just a shit thread delete it.

Basically what the thread title suggests, someone from the community (I'd be willing) should make a facebook or twitter or whatever for Dream Cancel sharing news and info on KOF post up a few random match vids and stuff.

Anyone think this is a good idea?
Gamertag : Mortum Kujo [KOF2K2UM, NGBC, Blazblue]

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Cancel Facebook/twitter/etc?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »
I did have an official Twitter account for Dream Cancel but we don't really have enough news to support it. I may revisit the idea as SNKP starts to ramp up marketing for the XIII launch.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 01:35:04 AM »
a facebook page could be a better idea though, people will see that we like it and maybe caught some friends or other guys, and you don't need to post that much, maybe hope that users put something in the wall

Waifu Material

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »
a facebook page could be a better idea though, people will see that we like it and maybe caught some friends or other guys, and you don't need to post that much, maybe hope that users put something in the wall

I agree with this, it will also bring the forum some traffic if you post threads on the wall too.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."