Author Topic: Sup Everyone  (Read 1737 times)

bzerk

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Sup Everyone
« on: November 14, 2010, 03:51:17 AM »
Hey yo Everybody   Benn following These forums for a while now and finally decided to make a account.  From Chicago, Il but currently residing in Ottertail MN (AKA the middle of nowhere) at least until dec lol

been playing KoF casually since kof 98'  but never really learned how to play correctly as i dont know anyone else that plays kof.   been trying to teach myself through kof2002(OG) to prepare for KoFXIII.  these forums have been a lot of help as i have no internet ATM except through my phone.

hope to play against you guys soon online and in person!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: Sup Everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 04:36:51 AM »
Hey, I live in the Twin Cities, are you ever planning on moving down here or anywhere close? I play with a few guys (and girls) in KOF offline and I play KOF on ggpo online as well. Good to see you here.

peace

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

bzerk

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 06:56:54 AM »
prob planning on moving back to chi-town but i can try to catch  on GGPO if i can ever get it working again. 

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 07:23:12 AM »
Hey yo Everybody   Benn following These forums for a while now and finally decided to make a account.  From Chicago, Il but currently residing in Ottertail MN (AKA the middle of nowhere) at least until dec lol

been playing KoF casually since kof 98'  but never really learned how to play correctly as i dont know anyone else that plays kof.   been trying to teach myself through kof2002(OG) to prepare for KoFXIII.  these forums have been a lot of help as i have no internet ATM except through my phone.

hope to play against you guys soon online and in person!

Welcome!  Hope you pick up XIII on the console when it comes out and if the stars align we'll all (DC'ers) see each other at EVO next year.

bzerk

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 03:11:37 AM »
yes will be picking up XIII for sure and after missing the last two EvO's  I will definitely be in attendance for 2011