Author Topic: Kim Kaphwan (Arcade Version)  (Read 34306 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: Kim Kaphwan
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 05:25:38 PM »
nice.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Gramas

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 02:28:58 AM »
ty 4 the info SHwoking^^

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 05:32:35 PM »
the one without dm was nice as hell, there might be even time left on the hd meter to ad another hangetsuzan into hienzan into hangetsuzan into hienzan into air ex move (dont know name) for even more damage, then follow up with exdm or nm.

edit: soo many people interrested in kim? i am, didnt expect this many people though. got more posts than kyo and all them. robert still got zero? 

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »
mr kof plays bob, no point discussing XD
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 06:36:18 PM »
just to be sure, after his ff+A you can do the qcb move, but only the light version (and ex) combos? also, you can do his qcf+K as well, either version and it still combos. also ex probably.

krazykone123

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 12:37:53 PM »
Combo
- st. C, qcb+K, (DC) d~u+K, (DC) qcb+K

HD Combo
- JC,  st. C, [HD] st. C, qcb+BD, d~u+B, (HDC) qcb+BD, (d~u+B, [HDC] qcb+D)x2, d~u+B, (MC) qcb hcf+AC
┗the shortcut for weak hienzan to Max Cancel is rtk+B db/f+AC (reverse tiger knee B, then down back to forward AC) 

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »
Combo
- st. C, qcb+K, (DC) d~u+K, (DC) qcb+K

In one vid a guy did an EX qcb+K DC instead and the opponent ended up in a juggle state where Kim lands on the ground first for more juggling oppurtunities (like another dp etc).

I'm seeing a lot of air-to-air and air-to-ground superiority in Kim's future, since his air EX moves are supposed to have invincibility and all lead to further comboing.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 05:30:06 PM »
kim = the shit. cant wait to play him and hoe among others (since the vids only show k & kula with some any  sprinkled around, and lizzy but fuck her especially).

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »
i saw one of the vids where in the corner after qcb + B, you can juggle with charge d, u + K if you are quick enough

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 11:18:44 PM »
Kim in XIII is very badass. He's faster than he was in XII and the cancel system will likely help him a lot. Losing the clash system does hurt him a bit but the added speed and ability to drive cancel should more than make up for that. I really enjoyed playing him.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »
well my q is the same as i asked before. last time i saw the kim vid and the dude kept doing hienzan into airdive move that missed. cant kim do hangetsuzan into hienzan and repeat these 2 moves. in the combo do his QCF*2 dm and hyis air QCB+BDS move and finish it with his ex dm or nm. he was already doing like 90%  while he only hit the op with his hienzan and kept missing his airdive.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »
ok for the people playing this for me, anybody wanna do me the favor and try a few thing with kim in training mode:

id like to see some combos without the use of hd mode, and prefferably without the use of drive cancels so that it would be possible to do nm combos offa ex moves or go for exdm combos.

before asking all these combos should be offa standing C or crouching B x2, standing B. add that the opponent is in or very near the corner.

first question: after the above, doing kims ff+A move, than QCB+BD, is it possible to do the ground QCB+D prefferably and hit them high enough for all 3 or 2 hits to connect AND do another ff+A after it?

if this is possible, this means that its theoratically possible to do the above mentioned part twice into another ff+A, air QCB+BD. now depening on the bars, doing a QCB+D from the ground again, juggling with d-u+B, cancelled into either exdm or nm.

this way you wouldnt have to use the drive bar and could potentially still do a very hard hitting nm combo or ex dm combo. mainly because cancelling into nm out of his dm's doesnt do enough damage because the last hit/s of the dm cost the most.

if not going for the nm but for the ex dm you could potentially do drive cancels after the combo to cancel his ground QCB+K into d-u+D and drive cancel that into air QCB+BD and into exdm (you could potentially juggle with another ground QCB+D before this probably.

i know this seems like a lot. but it should be possible with 1 training session. id really like to know if the QCB+D ground version if done high enough can be juggled after with ff+A. thanx for whoever wants to try. if this doesnt work, what about the QCB+B version?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:03:14 PM by MUSOLINI »

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2010, 10:27:44 AM »
I tested:

f,f+A, (air) qcb+BD, qcb+B
f,f+A, (air) qcb+BD, qcb+D

Both in the corner and at mid-screen, and couldn't get the last move to connect at all. I don't think the aerial qcb+BD juggles the opponent high enough for the first hit of the (ground) qcb+K to hit.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
I tested:

f,f+A, (air) qcb+BD, qcb+B
f,f+A, (air) qcb+BD, qcb+D

Both in the corner and at mid-screen, and couldn't get the last move to connect at all. I don't think the aerial qcb+BD juggles the opponent high enough for the first hit of the (ground) qcb+K to hit.

By extension you prolly could do f x2+A, (air) qcb+BD, f x2+A, DM or just skip the f x2+A and go for the DM.  Pure speculation, someone needs to test it.