Author Topic: Collaborations  (Read 3081 times)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Collaborations
« on: November 10, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
First, I want to say how impressed I am with our community. The amount of information and discussion happening here is amazing. The wiki pages are really starting to come together nicely thanks to KrazyKone123's rally cry and the community's response to that. We all owe the AI players a huge thanks as well for the amount of information they's provided as well as the hype they've built both for the community and King of Fighters. Dream Cancel is growing by leaps and bounds thanks to all of the effort of the members.

I've recently been contacted by a few other sites interested in collaborating with us: Orochinagi and iPLAYWINNER. Gunsmith at Orochinagi is impressed with our wiki pages and has asked permission to link to them and to contribute there. I've discussed it with Kane317 and KrazyKone123 and we all see this as a good thing. We will maintain editorial control and will keep the wiki pages looking as good or better than they are now.

Haunts from IPW in interested in collaborating with us as he has a lot of KoF fans on his site but not that much information. As a community, we need to figure out what sort of collaboration. The front page is really just a news outlet which hosts the latest videos, news, etc. about KoF XIII. I would love to see more community written items on the homepage - analysis of matches, tips on the mechanics of XIII and 2K2UM, etc.

Please propose any ideas you have in this thread so that we can discuss them and figure out what's best for the Dream Cancel community.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Collaborations
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »
I'm very glad to see this site grow... I've only been here for a short time, and it has expanded tremendously... I will continue to support the site as much as possible, and get others I know interested in this site...

Is there any interest to join the SRK Network??? I know every so often, those guys post up information about what the "brother/sister sites" are talking about or what they're doing in their particular network... I'm sure that anyone wanting to learn KOF would be inclined to check this site out once they hear about it (especially one that has detailed wikis)...

krazykone123

Re: Collaborations
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »
Should have them poke Kane, Mr. KOF, ANSWER, and the rest of the SoCal crew about KOF XIII, and some talk about the SNK community etc, simple stuff for now