Announcements & Introductions > Official Announcements & Information

Giving Thanks to the Dream Cancel community

(1/5) > >>

nilcam:
Yesterday I had an interview with Osirun for an upcoming Power Up Podcast. In the course of the conversation, he kept raving about the wiki and it got me thinking about what we've accomplished here at Dream Cancel. And it's a lot. I am of the opinion that we have the best online fighting game community. The vast majority of the discussion here is both informative and respectful. That in and of itself is amazing for an online community. I get a lot of positive comments about that.

Beyond that, the community has put in a ton of work on the wikis and it really shows. That sort of effort is what will make us THE place for KoF/SNK knowledge.

I am very thankful for everyone in the Dream Cancel community. All of the work put in by the mods and the members is humbling. When I built the site, I hoped people would get involved and enjoy their time here but I could never have imagined how great everything has become.

So, thanks to all of you.

Kane317:
Team work makes the dream work!  We got lots of hard work in front of us for 2011 and as soon as the console comes out I'll help out with the wiki a lot more.

metaphysics:
I came to this place looking to be a part of something awesome, mission accomplished!!!!

desmond_kof:
I do believe we have a long way to go, especially when after KOFXIII drops here in USA, so I'm glad of all the work that has been done here so far. Now we just gotta find a way to pull in good numbers for tournaments and get more people playing the series here period...

Rex Dart:
I'm also really thankful for everything people have put together here.

But I'm still getting warmed up! I hope to contribute much more in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version