Author Topic: cr. B cr. A xx Hello  (Read 2014 times)

A5beef

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
cr. B cr. A xx Hello
« on: June 21, 2016, 10:35:22 PM »
Hi guys. I was introduced to KoF at EVO 2014 where I saw the finals for XIII up close on the big screen and I knew I had to play the game. It has since become my favorite series, though I'm not very good at it because I haven't been dedicated. I thought I'd improve my fighting game fundamentals when SFV came out but I ended up not liking the game at all, so I'm hopping back to my main squeeze in anticipation for XIV. My favorite characters in the series are Leona (though her XIII incarnation is a little lacking) and claw Iori (love his up-close playstyle!). I'm thinking I'll hop on the discord and look for someone near US West to play with after a bit of combo practice. Always looking for people who can give me advice on my main team which is Clark/Takuma/claw Iori.

One thing I was looking forward to was entering the side tournament at EVO this year because I missed out on last year's, but I'm not seeing any information about it. Is there one happening at all?

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: cr. B cr. A xx Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

KOFXIV might be at this year's EVO as a playable demo, but there doesn't seem to be any plans for a side tournament so far.

-desmond
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: cr. B cr. A xx Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 02:05:36 PM »
Welcome A5Beef!
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995