Author Topic: NGBC - Kisarah  (Read 11764 times)

Dark Geese

Re: NGBC - Kisarah
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 01:23:45 AM »
So many "Hearty Brandisher Type" moves.

What do they all do?

Some hop over the opponent, some go into counters, some start her overhead attacks or her low attacks.

Thing is they all start the same way, but have different enders, and if the person is a seasoned Kisarah player or seasoned veteran against her, they will quickly see which move she is going into based off how it starts.

Umm... sounds like a contradiction to me

Clarify?

What I think he means is that the moves have the same look, but they're slightly different in execution. For instance, one move has a slight delay before starting the attack, whereas the other move simply just goes into an attack instantly... They both have the same starting pose though, so for some it might be deceiving, but once you start seeing how they work, it can become easier to counter...

I like how she can get multiple OTGs in the corner... I saw a combo vid of her, and she did about 2~3 OTGs with her kick command normal...

Yeah this is what I am talking about, and I can tell you how to do those multiple OTGs in the corner..she can land 3 max.

I can go into detail if you guys want.

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 09:54:30 PM »

What do they all do?

Some hop over the opponent, some go into counters, some start her overhead attacks or her low attacks.

Thing is they all start the same way, but have different enders, and if the person is a seasoned Kisarah player or seasoned veteran against her, they will quickly see which move she is going into based off how it starts.

Clarify?

What I think he means is that the moves have the same look, but they're slightly different in execution. For instance, one move has a slight delay before starting the attack, whereas the other move simply just goes into an attack instantly... They both have the same starting pose though, so for some it might be deceiving, but once you start seeing how they work, it can become easier to counter...

I like how she can get multiple OTGs in the corner... I saw a combo vid of her, and she did about 2~3 OTGs with her kick command normal...

Yeah this is what I am talking about, and I can tell you how to do those multiple OTGs in the corner..she can land 3 max.

Yeah 'cause quite honestly, I forgot altogether... I remember figuring it out though, but that was back in 07 time frame... I still remember that her slide was a great move though, espcially when inching in towards the opponent...

Dark Geese

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 11:31:27 PM »

What do they all do?

Clarify?

Yeah 'cause quite honestly, I forgot altogether... I remember figuring it out though, but that was back in 07 time frame... I still remember that her slide was a great move though, espcially when inching in towards the opponent...

Okay when I play the game I will pull her out and then I'll go into detail how to do it because it revolves around being in the corner then link qcf+d then st.A to f+D, Back+D [then karacancelling st.A into forward+D, Back+D]x2 to finish and nail the OTG. The tricky thing is the timing of the height of the opponent to land three it takes practice but I can do it in a match if I land a counter (my back facing the corner) in the corner (since the goes to the opposite side of the opponent).

jinxhand

• Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »

What do they all do?

Clarify?

Okay when I play the game I will pull her out and then I'll go into detail how to do it because it revolves around being in the corner then link qcf+d then st.A to f+D, Back+D [then karacancelling st.A into forward+D, Back+D]x2 to finish and nail the OTG. The tricky thing is the timing of the height of the opponent to land three it takes practice but I can do it in a match if I land a counter (my back facing the corner) in the corner (since the goes to the opposite side of the opponent).

Ok, I got the timing down now. Been practicing a bit with her, but she still feels awkward to me. Maybe its just her overall style of play.

I'll try to search for frame data for her, and possibly write down the actual timing of her Brandisher Type moves and go into some detail...