Some notes other than whats already been posted (note that the yellow/orange verse is the one using said moves in the screenshots):
- cr.A is plus. I'm thinking +2?
- cl.D seems to be +/- 0 on block
- cl.A seems to be +/- 0 on block
- For some reason point blank cr.D seems to be less negative than a db.D
- f.B is NOT an overhead on the first hit, and a low on the second. Even on block
- CD can go up to +1 on block at max range from my tests. Max range is slightly pass round start distance
- QCB+C seems about +1 on block. Loses super free to roll cancels.
- RDP+AC OTG's on the final hit
- if ANY hit from RPD+A/C/AC hits by itself on a grounded opponent, it causes a crumple
- st. D is airborne briefly when his foot leaves the ground. Can jump over lows and grounded fireballs
- All supers have frame 1 invul and can be used as a reversal. Kick super runs out before the projectiles make contact in most cases
- No other attacks have frame 1 invul for reversals
- j.B and j.C can cross up. Both whiff on the smaller crouching hitbox.
- j.CD is excellent for air-to-air. Mediocre as a jump in; whiffs on a number of characters crouching (Sylvie, Nako, Tung, etc)
- You can tick into command grab from any of his light normals (that are cancelable)
- QCF+A/C has a very large super cancel window so its easy to react and punish jumps by spending meter. Rolls not so much.
- For the most part his advanced cancels are hard to use. When you cancel QCFx2 B into the other super or climax, the projectiles immediately disappear from the screen.
Now for the combos:
For the most part the combos work anywhere on the screen. When doing a st.C, f+B juggle, general rule of thumb is to use RDP+A (into QCFx2+B) ender mid screen, and QCB+A (into QCFx2+A) ender in the corner.
QCFx2 B (and BD version) an vary in damage due to the size of the character its hitting because of some of the projectiles whiffing
For the RDP+A(1) combos, you must delay the 2 cr.A's so that the first rdp+A only hits once and causes a crumple. Start point blank.Meterless:
cr.B, cr.A, cr.A, st.A RDP+A [158
cr.B, cr.A, cr.A, st.A, RDP+A(1), dash, st.C, f.B, RDP+A [275
st.C, f.B, RPD+A [201
st.C, f.B, QCB+A [230
] *More damage, worse knockdown. Corner friendly. delay QCB+A to maximize hits.
cr.C, QCB+A [205
] *drops at max range
HCB+K, st.C, f.B, RPD+A [190
HCB+K, st.C, f.B, QCB+A [~218
] *Corner Friendly1 bar:
cr.B, cr.A, RDP+A, QCFx2+B [268
] *adding extra hits makes the super miss some (or all) hits and results in less damage.
cr.B, cr.A, cr.A, st.A, RDP+A(1), dash, st.C, f.B, RDP+A, QCFx2+B [393
cr.B, cr.A, cr.A, st.A, RDP+A(1), dash, st.C, f.B, QCB+A, QCFx2+A [382
] *Corner variant.
st.C, f.B, RPD+A, QCFx2+B [359
cr.C, QCB+A, QCFx2+D [355
] *must cancel immediately after last hit of QCB+A. In corner use QCFx2+A.
cr.C, MAX, cr.C, HCB+BD, st.C, f.B, QCB+AC [383
cl.D, MAX, cl.D(1), RDP+A(1), dash, st.C, f+B, QCB+AC [321
HCB+K, st.C, f.B, QCB+A, QCFx2+P [~329