Author Topic: Addicted to the lab..Not such a bad thing?  (Read 2230 times)

Varmintbaby

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Addicted to the lab..Not such a bad thing?
« on: September 05, 2016, 10:05:18 AM »
I've become so addicted to training mode that I'm in that more than online play. I'm trying to master 3 characters and learn their combos and setups so much. I guess thats kind of a good thing. In SF5 training mode was boring to me. I'm loving this game so much. The developers did a really good job with this. To me it's the best fighting game out and I have them all. Hopefully once I master my 3 I'll take them online more often and to locals to see what I got!

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Addicted to the lab..Not such a bad thing?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 04:40:10 PM »
Good for you! I agree that they've made a really enjoyable game and i too spend a lot of time in training mode. Partly because online is iffy ofcourse, but also because i enjoy seeing what different characters are capable of.

Mr.Minionman

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 07:00:12 PM »
I spend alot of time in training mode too for the same reason as Fluke. Just make sure you are in training mode that you spend some time visualizing what a opponent could/would do in a scenario. Also random block <3

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 09:43:46 PM »
I can't call it a bad thing if you're getting the most fun out of it. Agree with some of the advice already given like using the random block setting. If you ever decide to venture into some matches, I imagine you'll do well, but I hope you have fun there either way.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 08:43:11 AM »
I think you need to get MU experience as well. You need to practice and hone your reactions, otherwise you just freeze up.