Author Topic: Learning KOF on fightcade  (Read 4703 times)

Fallendarkr

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Learning KOF on fightcade
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:03:08 AM »
Been trying to learn KOF on fightcade 2002 mainly, and honestly its been rough, feels like im getting no where,think anyone can play with me and maybe help me improve a bit, or at least.

my team is Benimaru,Iori,and Terry
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:04:42 AM by Fallendarkr »

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Learning KOF on fightcade
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 08:51:48 PM »
I can though I will say learning '02 first is a bit rough online because of the many ways that game allows you to cheaply beat the crap out of your opponent. Personally I push '98 as a 1st time KOF game because it's simpler and less B.S. to deal with (mind you there's still B.S...... Just less of it). Though to each their own.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re: Learning KOF on fightcade
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:31:09 PM »
Been trying to learn KOF on fightcade 2002 mainly, and honestly its been rough, feels like im getting no where,think anyone can play with me and maybe help me improve a bit, or at least.

my team is Benimaru,Iori,and Terry

If you find that playing randoms on fightcade a bit too overwhelming, you should join our discord channel, we have players of many different skill levels that will help you improve without making you feel totally helpless: https://discord.gg/0X8lg0bSkbGAt4O5

Also, there will be a 2002 Fightcade tournament this Sunday hosted by a fellow player. It might help you find players of your level to play with after the event is over: http://challonge.com/KOF02fightcade
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."