Author Topic: New KOF Player Here!  (Read 1783 times)

CalvinClimb

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New KOF Player Here!
« on: February 21, 2017, 09:11:54 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Calvin and I recently picked up KOF 14 about 3 days ago. This will be the first KOF game that I am truly trying to get good at. I recently dropped SFV even though I am fairly good at the game. I just simply like the idea of a fighting game valuing the skill of the player and knowledge of the system that the player has over knowing the character and completely succumbing to tiers. I am truly committed to getting better at this game and interacting with all of you in the community.

Thank you.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New KOF Player Here!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 03:45:09 AM »
Welcome to Dreamcancel! Nice to meet you, Calvin! Be sure to sign in to the Discord as well as a lot of people are active on that.

Feel free to leave questions, as you have been doing, and we'll try to help you as best we can! Enjoy your stay and good luck in your journey!

CalvinClimb

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: New KOF Player Here!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 05:06:36 AM »
Welcome to Dreamcancel! Nice to meet you, Calvin! Be sure to sign in to the Discord as well as a lot of people are active on that.

Feel free to leave questions, as you have been doing, and we'll try to help you as best we can! Enjoy your stay and good luck in your journey!
Thank you so much, man! I truly appreciate that!!