Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68119 times)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2010, 04:56:26 AM »
Workin on Elizabeth next. I like the idea of warping behind people and her "classic KOF" dodge and counter.

Parapets

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2010, 05:27:04 AM »
Why haven't the trolls been banned yet? This is getting out of hand.

Don't worry this is a as far as it goes. I'm OK with a little trash talk but lets not cross that line guys.

That's it? These scrubs are constantly spamming nonsense (one can't even write a coherent sentence) and saying we should "support SNK" by playing shit like KOF 94 and XII, with not even a word being said about NGBC, 2002UM, or 98UM. Now someone started openly flaming in this thread, and you pass it off as "a little trash talk". I keep seeing you talk about how Dream Cancel is "a real KOF forum" and how you have zero tolerance for shit talk, but from what I can see, you don't even care. You have worthless scrubs running rampant here, and you're not doing anything about it.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2010, 05:50:42 AM »
To be fair, 94 and XII are the only online options PS3 users have at the moment.

As for the shit talk, I've been keeping a close eye on it and have requested that people chill in 2 posts. Two users have PMed me and things are going to calm down for sure. If they don't, then I'll lock the thread. While I find some of the comments in this thread to be overzealous, I haven't seen anything that is offensive enough for a severe crackdown.

I am watching this thread closely because I do take Dream Cancel very seriously and I want all players to be treated with respect and courtesy.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2010, 06:38:03 AM »

Don't worry this is a as far as it goes. I'm OK with a little trash talk but lets not cross that line guys.

That's it? These scrubs are constantly spamming nonsense (one can't even write a coherent sentence) and saying we should "support SNK" by playing shit like KOF 94 and XII, with not even a word being said about NGBC, 2002UM, or 98UM. Now someone started openly flaming in this thread, and you pass it off as "a little trash talk". I keep seeing you talk about how Dream Cancel is "a real KOF forum" and how you have zero tolerance for shit talk, but from what I can see, you don't even care. You have worthless scrubs running rampant here, and you're not doing anything about it.
lol ok look here ....... me & desmond left it all behind & r cool now he even on my psn list ok.
and as ggpo LOL . not bashing it really cause if i could i would get on it but do this 4 me ok sit down in your gaming shrine & think to yourself ........AM I REALLY PUTTING MONEY IN THE HANDS OF SNK BY DOWNLOADING FREE GAMES ON GGPO?????? IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE SNK BY DOWNLOADING FREE GAMES ON GGPO????? K chill papi if u want me out of the picture hire a HITMAN!!!!!! cause i ain't going nowhere buddy o & a SCRUB ....... ME ?????? u must b out your damn mind lol trust me i'll make u my bottom ho bro chill & do what's right 4 SNK .... LONG LIVE KOF!!!
BTW hate all u want u know im right
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:47:09 AM by hdcloudstrife08 »
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2010, 06:46:20 AM »
Good games to Homies Over Shotos, thanks for playing with me, you are a very skilled player!

Me and hdcloudstrife08 are cool, it was just all competitive trash talk within the game.

As far as GGPO and SNK, I support them, I bought KOF12 when it dropped and I have a real copy of KOF200UM on ps2 japan, and I will also buy KOF13 when it drops. I have bought my 98UM and KOFXI used so that money doesn't go to them, lol. Downloading two little roms shouldn't hurt them too much, they don't even make money from those carts anymore. As long as they have people that play the game, that should be their main concern.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »

& respect the moderator dummy he can ban yo ass 4 that gigapet

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2010, 06:52:12 AM »
This is just a small vid of my scrubby BANG in blazeblue lo

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2010, 06:54:02 AM »
Good games to Homies Over Shotos, thanks for playing with me, you are a very skilled player!

Me and hdcloudstrife08 are cool, it was just all competitive trash talk within the game.

As far as GGPO and SNK, I support them, I bought KOF12 when it dropped and I have a real copy of KOF200UM on ps2 japan, and I will also buy KOF13 when it drops. I have bought my 98UM and KOFXI used so that money doesn't go to them, lol. Downloading two little roms shouldn't hurt them too much, they don't even make money from those carts anymore. As long as they have people that play the game, that should be their main concern.
lol i know bro but u know what i mean tho Cheers!!!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2010, 06:55:44 AM »
o yeah i give it 2 HOMIE he a BEAST but homie u know im not far from whoopin that butt lol much respect

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2010, 06:58:39 AM »

That's it? These scrubs are constantly spamming nonsense (one can't even write a coherent sentence) and saying we should "support SNK" by playing shit like KOF 94 and XII,...

That's where I stopped takin your post seriously.

Anyway...and this makes you "holier than thou" how?

You beatin a dead horse! That lil feud BEEN over with like East coast/West coast beef! Just because we ain't mention your favorites (which do not yet exist on PSN) doesn't mean we ain't up on game.

I'm not gon help you kick off another "beef" after we got things back on the "civil". That's what it seems you're after but I could be wrong because I don't know you and you been a ghost on this thread up till now.

Moving forward -

ggs to the usual suspects, hdcloudstrife08, AgentOrange82 and Ken-chan55 (think it's 55 lol)
BESTMCFROMMASS, we look forward to your arrival on the scene.

And a shout out to my girl who's also in support of anything that ain't got to do with boring ass Ryu/Ken matches that last for 5 minutes per round! She loves the pacing of KOF XII and actually likes watching it...even if I lose! lol

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:00:36 AM by FameDouglas »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2010, 07:09:55 AM »
new KOF 12 opponent lol DJSTRIDER has joined the KOF family on psn im about 2 go whoop ... i mean welcome him in a friendly session come join us we going LIVE!!!!!!!!!
search sparring match in a lil bit

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2010, 08:03:19 AM »
We are live and direct on a late night New Years Eve session. Join us in bringin in the new year KOF style!

FameDouglas or hdcloudstrife08 on PSN

Currently in lobby:
FameDouglas
hdcloudstrife08
ken-chan55
dark_immortal_66
DeadByDawn1245

ALL have 2 yellow bars and running nice and fast.

Join in on the action! We got one slot left! Player match - sparring...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:18:30 AM by FameDouglas »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
Damn yo lol GG's to all it was crazy fame we did good yo hope to se more veterans on KOF 12

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2010, 11:06:59 AM »
ggs to:

hdcloudstrife08
ken-chan55
dark_immortal_66
DeadByDawn1245

No matter how many times I lose, I'm gonna make Lizzy work like I did with Fei Long in HDR and Gen in vanilla IV!

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2011, 03:53:00 AM »
For those of you that still don't believe in the FORCE...

It's true. It's possible to have a fully playable lobby with more than 2 players. We had up to 6 players but some of them had been playin for over an hour and went bed...up till 4 am EST playin this!