Author Topic: hi from china  (Read 2340 times)

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
hi from china
« on: March 03, 2011, 04:58:22 AM »
well i m just the brother of one of ur users (fiol). I live in China (Shenzhen)..well do not know what else to say... xD if u want lots of competition come to SZ u wont be disappointed :)
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
Re: hi from china
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:00:03 AM »
Welcome to Dreamcancel! I look forward to Chinese competition, I know China doesn't get to come compete world-wide very often.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 11:03:14 PM »
well i m just the brother of one of ur users (fiol). I live in China (Shenzhen)..well do not know what else to say... xD if u want lots of competition come to SZ u wont be disappointed :)

Hello asociale, welcome to DC.  I'm from HK (10+years) so I can only imagine how good the competition must be, shame I haven't been back for years.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 01:38:46 AM »
hi bro lol  ;)

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:35:46 PM »

Hello asociale, welcome to DC.  I'm from HK (10+years) so I can only imagine how good the competition must be, shame I haven't been back for years.

Yeah Hong Kong is dope... I went there back in 04, and was impressed with the comp there for both KoF and TTT!!!

Asociale, welcome!!! It's great to see people from all over the world on this site... How far is Shenzhen from Hong Kong???

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 11:07:15 PM »

Yeah Hong Kong is dope... I went there back in 04, and was impressed with the comp there for both KoF and TTT!!!

Asociale, welcome!!! It's great to see people from all over the world on this site... How far is Shenzhen from Hong Kong???

About an hour by train.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »
yeah its close, i got another chinese friend from there (6.3 big buff asian dude, my height but he always gets soo much fucking attention from asians cause they rarely see one his size). my other friend who is from hk always disses him that hes from there (cause it used to be like farmville or some shit?). man i need to visit guangzhou once in the near future, 2 of my best friends are from there and its probably got the best kof (especially 98) action you can find worldwide.

welcome btw. you guys italian iirc, right? or normally live in italy?
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!