Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread  (Read 548198 times)

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1290 on: January 11, 2011, 04:42:35 AM »
So that means the blue cabinet is the preferable choice to get because it deals with the frame lag in K's qcb + K and Raiden's dropkick.

krazykone123

« Reply #1291 on: January 11, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »
couldn't tell if this was personally directed at me or not.

It wasn't, I'll admit I kinda ran on a tangent there though.

like i said, just voicing my opinions.

So am I.

this is, in fact, a board/forum: where people share their opinions.

Yeah I know that.

i didn't post what i did to butt heads.

Well it's not like I was foaming at the mouth when I posted either.

either way, in essence, you're just complaining about people complaining; that never goes anywhere.

I wouldn't call it complaining, it's more like a bombastic harangue, kindly disregard.

I think KOF will never reach it's full potential until is picked up by another company like Capcom or Aksys.

Posts like this make me want to eat my computer, it sounds like you're sulking dude.

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 11, 2011, 08:38:01 AM »

couldn't tell if this was personally directed at me or not. like i said, just voicing my opinions. this is, in fact, a board/forum: where people share their opinions. i didn't post what i did to butt heads.

IMO if you post an demoralizing or and controversial opinion in a board/forum you should expect others to seriously retaliate by sharing there opinion "heads to Butt".

either way, in essence, you're just complaining about people complaining; that never goes anywhere.
Also, the way i see it krazy was not complaining about people complaining. It look more like he pointed out a legitimate reasonable statement. Thats just how it seem IMO...but whatever

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: January 11, 2011, 09:05:52 AM »

couldn't tell if this was personally directed at me or not. like i said, just voicing my opinions. this is, in fact, a board/forum: where people share their opinions. i didn't post what i did to butt heads.

IMO if you post an demoralizing or and controversial opinion in a board/forum you should expect others to seriously retaliate by sharing there opinion "heads to Butt".

Also, the way i see it krazy was not complaining about people complaining. It look more like he pointed out a legitimate reasonable statement. Thats just how it seem IMO...but whatever

retaliate to what? by saying i wasn't planning to "butt heads" shows that my intentions are not to provoke anyone. retaliation is generally in response to something offensive. i don't see how i was being offensive at all.

legitimate reasonable statement? that's really a point-of-view kind of deal. in my eyes, i made legitimate reasonable statements as well. anyway, i don't think there's a point in going over the semantics of a previously finished conversation.

i think krazy and i (hopefully) had a respectful conversation even if we didn't see eye to eye on some things, and that's fine. he has my respect for doing what he does on DC.

back to discussion about XIII! thanks for clarifying the input option. kinda interesting that it was a vewlix specific thing.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 11, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »
fucking awesome, this probably means that the console version wont have input lag. kof the way its supposed to be, high speed super reactions and perfect execution. thinking of getting those neo cd ps3 pads along with a te. my lil cousin got a modded te motw style. ill show some pics. im really hoping for a stunningly perfect console release, just so i can stop playing super turtle fighter 4 and actually play a fighter thats fun. i dont think anybody of the serious fighter players i know will be getting gay men in latex suits vs capcom or mk9. ittl probably be ssf4 or kof for a lot of fol i know. there are people that actually do play mvc competitively (some like men in tight latex, others dont). im actually thinking of getting into bb after kof. if i need to become good in a airdasher bb might as well be it. i actually enjoyed ggac though i never really got into it (the cpu uses overpowered cheap ass boss versions of certain characters like cowboyhat gitar girl.) 
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

BiGGDaddyCane

• Strongest Tiger
  • Got Bills?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 11, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »

retaliate to what? by saying i wasn't planning to "butt heads" shows that my intentions are not to provoke anyone. retaliation is generally in response to something offensive. i don't see how i was being offensive at all.

legitimate reasonable statement? that's really a point-of-view kind of deal. in my eyes, i made legitimate reasonable statements as well. anyway, i don't think there's a point in going over the semantics of a previously finished conversation.

i think krazy and i (hopefully) had a respectful conversation even if we didn't see eye to eye on some things, and that's fine. he has my respect for doing what he does on DC.

back to discussion about XIII! thanks for clarifying the input option. kinda interesting that it was a vewlix specific thing.

I meant retaliate as some one pleasantly disagreeing or just misunderstanding your opinion and responding back with there opinion but hey maybe i didn't mean to use the term retaliate (My Fault), Of course you made reasonable statements. It just the fact you said he is complaining about people complaining after this post.

The outlook wouldn't look so bleak if we had some people pulling some headway around here, I'm quite sick of people saying "Nobody cares about KOF in America" but sadly this fanbase has proven that statement to be true all too true... we just don't want to move forward, we're always regressing, always arguing amongst ourselves, never wanting to do any work, too busy, too lazy, people always mad discouraged complaining over fickle crap like "Man people just don't want to play KOF with me ;_;" than just being happy with what they have, always waiting for SNKP to make a move before they do, people drawing lines in the sand and stuff, we go around constantly comparing KOF to other games juxtaposed like it's in some kind of competition, and then there's all the lame drama that comes with it, man can yall ever just shut up and move forward, can we forget the negative stigma SNKP developed for KOF and just move along? I know a lot of people are busy and may be discouraged but honestly I think a lot of them are just blowing smoke out their ass at this point in time. Stop making excuses because nobody wants to hear them, keep your complaints to yourself because nobody cares, if you're busy just do what you can, if you play XIII share all the information you have, stop leaving everyone else in the dark because we can't wait for SNKP to fix that, enough receding and more progressing.

couldn't tell if this was personally directed at me or not. like i said, just voicing my opinions. this is, in fact, a board/forum: where people share their opinions. i didn't post what i did to butt heads. either way, in essence, you're just complaining about people complaining; that never goes anywhere.

When It just seemed to me he wasn't complaining, but was just pointing out a good probable solution towards some of the previous complaints from everyone in general about KOF. However, It seems misunderstood. Its cool *:( sorry about the sidetracking everyone Back on topic :)*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:26:37 AM by biggdaddycane »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 11, 2011, 10:42:14 AM »
^ Anyways... moving on.

Gramas

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 13, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »
god,Im more hyped about yang sf4AE than XIII

why,, ;_;

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 13, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »

why,, ;_;

Yesterday I bought new costumes packs for SSFIV because I needed something new... And today I feel depressed U___U
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 13, 2011, 03:21:28 PM »
I still think that we will see xiii news in the next issue of famitsu or arcadia magazine

Waifu Material

krazykone123

« Reply #1300 on: January 13, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »
I still think that we will see xiii news in the next issue of famitsu or arcadia magazine

If they share some console information then I owe you over 2500 Chilean pesos.

:/

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 13, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »

why,, ;_;

Yesterday I bought new costumes packs for SSFIV because I needed something new... And today I feel depressed U___U

you know, ive never uinderstood why people even bother spending money on such trivial bs.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 13, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
you know, ive never uinderstood why people even bother spending money on such trivial bs.

Because I can't spend money in new moves or gameplay mechanics.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 13, 2011, 07:11:15 PM »

As much as i approve with SNKP in the who idea of taking their time on XIII. We need to at least know their current progress on it.
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 13, 2011, 07:31:16 PM »

Because I can't spend money in new moves or gameplay mechanics.

you could always spend that money on a new game instead of what your sf character wears.