Author Topic: Thanks oskar..(answer)  (Read 1673 times)

ItZ RoMaNc3

• New Challenger
  • Team Chaos
    • View Profile
Thanks oskar..(answer)
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »
thanx all the AI guys for making us feel comfortable.. Especially Reynald, duc and Oskar.. that tournament was fun and I think more competitive... congratulations to mr kof is a very good and strong player. thanks for your comments.. I hope can be more interesting next time... Reynald I know you missed several things  (With all due respect I also felt the joystick a little bit different compared with the AI one)
and it wasn't a good day for you but I know that you will continue to delight us with that brilliant-dramatic game that you know how to make it happen. ^_^ ur always  on top.!

I want to thank my friends for supporting me in each of the games they could..! B.a.l.a., kris, raul and yoshi by cell.. : ) etc.. thanks to my friend b.a.l.a. for their support and help me develop my game a little bit more.! 

hope to c kane 317 and more people next time.. No. 17 It's a very good player and  interesting style was a pleasure to play with him.

sorry if I wrote something wrong.. I'm still studying English xd.. Ex lol

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks oskar..(answer)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 05:56:14 PM »
thanks I appreciate it, as long as you guys come out I'll be happy to keep on organanizing more tournaments, specially with the support of more people now.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 07:45:10 PM »
Romance, you're improving so much every time I see you. Keep up the good work, and I need to practice more to catch up! =P Start practicing your Ash, and I'll give you more tips later

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
thanx all the AI guys for making us feel comfortable.. Especially Reynald, duc and Oskar.. that tournament was fun and I think more competitive... congratulations to mr kof is a very good and strong player. thanks for your comments.. I hope can be more interesting next time... Reynald I know you missed several things  (With all due respect I also felt the joystick a little bit different compared with the AI one)
and it wasn't a good day for you but I know that you will continue to delight us with that brilliant-dramatic game that you know how to make it happen. ^_^ ur always  on top.!

I want to thank my friends for supporting me in each of the games they could..! B.a.l.a., kris, raul and yoshi by cell.. : ) etc.. thanks to my friend b.a.l.a. for their support and help me develop my game a little bit more.! 

hope to c kane 317 and more people next time.. No. 17 It's a very good player and  interesting style was a pleasure to play with him.

sorry if I wrote something wrong.. I'm still studying English xd.. Ex lol

Hey Romance!  Your KOF game has stepped up so much since when we first played it's scary.  I respect that your character selection, and most importantly your hard and continuous work.  I'll definitely play next time!