Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027295 times)

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #3660 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:59 AM »
Yes it has been. At 3:30

KOF XIII EVO 2013 Special Exhibition

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: September 24, 2014, 08:34:28 PM »
Karatips #1 : Practice mode
KoFXIII - Karatips #1 : Practice mode
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: September 25, 2014, 10:43:51 PM »
GUTS 3 Playlist of on-stream matches
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: September 28, 2014, 05:30:15 PM »
Footage of MadKOF Vs. Xiaohai
NOTE: They start playing their EVO teams about 40:00 in
2014 09 18 MADKOF VS XIAO HAI FREE PLAY 13
-Anony on Sankaku

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: October 12, 2014, 09:19:31 AM »
How odd... Persona is usually prompt when it comes to posting a new video of his over here.

KoF XIII: Chin Gentsai combo video preview

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: October 15, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »
A very enjoyable execution heavy match.  Not everyday you see Double Athena Butt Loops and Duo Lon Stun combo in the same match:

KOFXIII: Match-Azik (Kim/Athena/Chin) Vs SoleChri…: http://youtu.be/d3lewa0w12w

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #3667 on: November 03, 2014, 05:26:31 PM »
Hey, I'm about to start putting together the 2014 KOFXIII hype highlights video. What are your favorite hype, crazy, fun moments in 2014 for KOFXIII? It can be from any tournament/casual video from this year. No combo videos.

This is last year's hype video:
King Of Fighters XIII: The Highlights of 2013
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3668 on: November 04, 2014, 01:00:48 AM »
I can't think of any good moments in 2014 for XIII. This game has been zZZZZzZZz all year.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: November 04, 2014, 06:28:36 PM »
I can't think of any good moments in 2014 for XIII. This game has been zZZZZzZZz all year.

I usually don't say things like this, but seriously, if you have nothing positive to say or add to anything & just want to complain, do it to yourself. The state of the game is already what it is & you're not helping anything. I don't know you & your history with SNK, but that attitude is so toxic. There's already enough negativity & stuff around, why add more to it? Just because you feel how you feel about KOFXIII doesn't mean there are people that don't like it and visit the site.
-Anony on Sankaku

Coffeeling

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: November 06, 2014, 07:26:10 PM »
Reynald v. Tokido
Tokido v. Xiao Hai Grand Finals was a great showcase of just damn solid technical play. You know, the kind of minute stuff you usually see in SF4 where spacing is more exact. So good.

It's not gameplay, but the moment I heard KingsofCO managed to set up a stream for pools.

KLSADAKO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: November 07, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »
EVO 2014, Toshi vs ET, when Toshi does RED kick with kyo, for ET to auto-armour with Clark, then on wake up Toshi does dp with kyo for ET to auto-armour again with Clark, man that was crazy, lol

EVO 2014, TOKIDO vs Violent Kain (Mr Rekkas), that first round of the first match where mr Rekka got the EX Iori infinite going and didnt drop it..

EVO 2014, Woo vs Layek, the end part of the final match was pretty crazy..

FT15 MISTERIO vs REYNALD, when Misterio done that thing with KING, still not sure wot he did, i think he somehow auto armoured in HD then activated King's Neo MAX, I remember seeing that my Jaw was on the floor, lol

I'm sure theres loads more, but these came to my mind first ^^

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: November 07, 2014, 08:55:19 AM »

I usually don't say things like this, but seriously, if you have nothing positive to say or add to anything & just want to complain, do it to yourself. The state of the game is already what it is & you're not helping anything. I don't know you & your history with SNK, but that attitude is so toxic. There's already enough negativity & stuff around, why add more to it? Just because you feel how you feel about KOFXIII doesn't mean there are people that don't like it and visit the site.

Agreed.

Running Wild used to be such a funny user but lately he's been nothing but a troll.

Yeah, I get it man: you like how KOF used to be in the past. But that's exactly what it is: the past. Get over it!

Related to Desmond's question: personally I found it hype when ChrisKOF's Duo Lon went against MadKOF's Duo Lon in Top 8 @ EVO and beat him. I was like NO WAY!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:45:45 PM by marchefelix »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #3673 on: November 08, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
Post some time coded clips of your favorite video moments, guys!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3674 on: November 08, 2014, 09:59:17 PM »
I hate to say it, but this site has been on it's death bed for ages. It was very lively back in 2010-2012, but it's been dying for the last two years. Look at the sorry state it's in right now. People used to come to this site to discuss all SNK games. But ya know, once XIII was released on console, for a long time KOFXIII was the only game that got any attention. Since KOFXIII's first splash at Evo, it's been slowly dissolving, especially in the last year.

KOFXIII has become extremely dull, and SNK Playmore is not supporting the game or it's community at all.

he's been nothing but a troll.

Yeah, I get it man: you like how KOF used to be in the past. But that's exactly what it is: the past. Get over it!

I'm not a troll, I'm speaking honestly here.

And, sure, I do like how KOF used to be in the past. But just because it's the past doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about it, games like KOF98 were one of the most important fighting games in history. It's the same with alot of fighting games for me, I think alot of the classics are better than the newer games.

Regardless, KOFXIII is done. Best to make one final send off video for it.

I can't really think of any major events that were "exciting" for the game from this year outside of the Cafeid tournament and maybe Evo... but honestly, Evo 2014 was pretty forgettable for KOFXIII to me compared to 2012 and maybe even 2013.