Poll

For what system will you buy KOF XIII

Play Station 3
Xbox 360
Both systems

Author Topic: For what system will you buy KOF XIII  (Read 19410 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: For what system will you buy KOF XIII
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 03:17:32 PM »
with some games live is better, but in a lot of cases theres no difference between live and psn. its soo minimal that it doesnt justify the pay for live imo.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »
with some games live is better, but in a lot of cases theres no difference between live and psn. its soo minimal that it doesnt justify the pay for live imo.

I couldn't agree more.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Gramas

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2010, 02:38:44 AM »
sf4 is unplayable on the psn

while is decent via xbla

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2010, 05:15:39 AM »

while is decent via xbla
Disagree, I've had the same level of playability on both, barely mediocre.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2010, 09:56:17 PM »

while is decent via xbla

You're wrong.  SF4 is shitty on BOTH systems.  The netplay fucking sucks on both consoles.  It's just that there's enough people so you get enough on a local enough area for a decent play.

TYRANNICAL

• Strongest Tiger
  • Beast of Prey
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2010, 12:45:44 PM »
I can get a solid playable connection in SFIV on PSN.  My worst connections were against a guy in Cali.  I'm in Florida.  Problem is obvious.  And everyone knows the SFIV netcode is great in Japan ONLY.
KOF XIII:
-K'/EX Kyo/EX Iori
-K'/Andy/Kyo
-Benimaru(Duo Lon)/Robert/Takuma(Iori)

Might controls everything.

Dark Geist

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »
First post here, and thought I would add one to the PS3 list.

I must say about the guys saying they are old.  I'm also coming back after 9 years myself and can't tell if its goin slow because of age or time away from the games.

Can't wait for this game to get released....got the PS3 for SSF4 cus of the hype (i was big into 3s back in the day), and I just think think that game is trash.  Coming back, I've gone full steam back into KOF (with some SamSho and Garou mixed in).
PSN:  Geist_Hexenjager

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2010, 08:15:22 PM »

while is decent via xbla

You're wrong.  SF4 is shitty on BOTH systems.  The netplay fucking sucks on both consoles.  It's just that there's enough people so you get enough on a local enough area for a decent play.

True I have it for both and this is the exact scenario.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 11:32:43 PM »
I had a better experience playing tekken 6 on live than ssf 4, when someone had a bad connection the match would end and you would return to the main menu

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2010, 12:00:03 AM »

I must say about the guys saying they are old.  I'm also coming back after 9 years myself and can't tell if its goin slow because of age or time away from the games.

Can't wait for this game to get released....got the PS3 for SSF4 cus of the hype (i was big into 3s back in the day), and I just think think that game is trash.  Coming back, I've gone full steam back into KOF (with some SamSho and Garou mixed in).

Hey what's up Dark Geist, I'm an old timer myself been playing KOF since I was 14 back in '94.  Make sure you introduce yourself (but I suppose you could just c&p this post) over at the Meet and Greet.

Dark Geist

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2010, 04:15:57 PM »

Hey what's up Dark Geist, I'm an old timer myself been playing KOF since I was 14 back in '94.  Make sure you introduce yourself (but I suppose you could just c&p this post) over at the Meet and Greet.

I went ahead and posted there. 

On topic though, I am glad too see that the majority will be playin on the PS3, the more the better.
PSN:  Geist_Hexenjager