Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69971 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2013, 12:09:00 AM »
Hey guys I went to checked out Next Level Arcade on Saturday but there's nobody there to play KOF, what days do the folks usually show up for KOF?

Most people show up on Fridays but generally most KOF players don't go to Next Level, we meet up at other places. Are you free on the weekends because that's when most of us actually have a chance to play since a majority of the KOF players are older.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2013, 12:09:20 AM »
Sup guys, two tournaments coming up this month & the first one is THIS Saturday
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2880.0 and this so hopefully we'll see you there.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Shadow780

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 03, 2013, 07:14:30 AM »
Hey guys I went to checked out Next Level Arcade on Saturday but there's nobody there to play KOF, what days do the folks usually show up for KOF?

Most people show up on Fridays but generally most KOF players don't go to Next Level, we meet up at other places. Are you free on the weekends because that's when most of us actually have a chance to play since a majority of the KOF players are older.

Weekends are fine, where do you guys play at?

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »

Weekends are fine, where do you guys play at?

It varies but many times it's either in Queens or the Bronx.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2013, 04:51:32 PM »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2013, 04:59:57 PM »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 29, 2013, 12:20:23 AM »
-Anony on Sankaku

HalfEmpty

• Rising Dragon
  • I shall plague you forever
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2013, 05:38:06 PM »
GUTS 2 TO FEATURE 100 DOLLAR POT BONUS FOR KOF

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2902.0

be there @ noon on Saturday June 15, I will run the bracket.

----------
keep playing and keep thinking

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 01, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 13, 2013, 01:07:25 AM »
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 13, 2013, 06:44:25 PM »
There is a session for KOF XIII at Local Battles today starting at 3PM & more than likely going on until after the evening so show up for practice etc.
-Anony on Sankaku

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 28, 2013, 02:22:43 AM »
   Hey guys, Attia the mothafuckin Hun here. So I have a friend from France who's been here fora little while named Damascus (plays ssf4). He still keeps in contact with his friends in the French community and a French kof player named Frionel (one of the best in France, don't think I've ever seen a match of his) is going to be in the city next Wednesday (and only Wednesday apparently). He wants to visit Next Level and he'd like to play the kof competition in the area, so Damascus asked me to let you guys know.

I pointed out to Damascus that Wednesdays are usually busy at Next Level (which he already knows since he normally goes to battle circuit). He told me that there's normally 1 or 2 casual stations, so we should be able to use at least one for kof. I don't know what time Frionel intends on being there, I'll ask my friend and let you guys know (hopefully earlier than later so we can get games in before things get busy).

Um... I think that's it. If you have a question let me know. I don't have a facebook, but I know Malik does, so if you wanna mention this on the kof page we have (I think we have one, right?) and let everyone know who doesn't check this thread. I'll be there with Damascus and Frionel, so you should be able to spot me.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 29, 2013, 04:51:54 PM »
   Hey guys, Attia the mothafuckin Hun here. So I have a friend from France who's been here fora little while named Damascus (plays ssf4). He still keeps in contact with his friends in the French community and a French kof player named Frionel (one of the best in France, don't think I've ever seen a match of his) is going to be in the city next Wednesday (and only Wednesday apparently). He wants to visit Next Level and he'd like to play the kof competition in the area, so Damascus asked me to let you guys know.

I pointed out to Damascus that Wednesdays are usually busy at Next Level (which he already knows since he normally goes to battle circuit). He told me that there's normally 1 or 2 casual stations, so we should be able to use at least one for kof. I don't know what time Frionel intends on being there, I'll ask my friend and let you guys know (hopefully earlier than later so we can get games in before things get busy).

Um... I think that's it. If you have a question let me know. I don't have a facebook, but I know Malik does, so if you wanna mention this on the kof page we have (I think we have one, right?) and let everyone know who doesn't check this thread. I'll be there with Damascus and Frionel, so you should be able to spot me.

Check your PM's bro
-Anony on Sankaku

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2013, 12:02:30 AM »
Ok so Frionel isn't going to be at Next Level tomorrow til about 8pm (if I understood Damascus properly Frionel's plane isn't arriving til late afternoon or something).
Also, Damascus spoke with Henry Cen and apparently Henry said that if we have at least 8 people there for kof tomorrow he will add kof to battle circuit tomorrow (and I'm assuming just for tomorrow since Frionel will be there).
Dynicksty (hope I spelled it right) said that Frionel posted on facebook that he's not leaving til 7pm Thursday. I haven't asked Damascus about that as I'm going to be busy with my family Thursday anyway, but you guys can ask Frionel what his plans are for Thursday when you see him tomorrow.
I wish we could've gotten more time to play him but oh well. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. Also, good luck to those of you going to evo. Vamos Pachu! Freddy, I think I saw you got duc first round, bad draw but I think you can beat him.

Edit: Nvm freddy they moved you. Duc is thanking the kof gods for his luck right now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:20:24 AM by Count Demha »

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2013, 04:47:17 PM »
Ok so Frionel isn't going to be at Next Level tomorrow til about 8pm (if I understood Damascus properly Frionel's plane isn't arriving til late afternoon or something).
Also, Damascus spoke with Henry Cen and apparently Henry said that if we have at least 8 people there for kof tomorrow he will add kof to battle circuit tomorrow (and I'm assuming just for tomorrow since Frionel will be there).
Dynicksty (hope I spelled it right) said that Frionel posted on facebook that he's not leaving til 7pm Thursday. I haven't asked Damascus about that as I'm going to be busy with my family Thursday anyway, but you guys can ask Frionel what his plans are for Thursday when you see him tomorrow.
I wish we could've gotten more time to play him but oh well. Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. Also, good luck to those of you going to evo. Vamos Pachu! Freddy, I think I saw you got duc first round, bad draw but I think you can beat him.

Edit: Nvm freddy they moved you. Duc is thanking the kof gods for his luck right now.

Not that many of the East Coast guys read this thread anyway but people should be going to Next Level tonight since a session never got planned, Pachu & others should be going so that'll be a good look.
-Anony on Sankaku