Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69946 times)

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »
Lol nah I don't live their no more but I still pass by that area once in a blue. Yeah that's Rodney. We created kick punch block. You probably don't remember me since back then I was a lil kid lol

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:24 AM »
Are there any weeklies or bi-weeklies in the nyc area????I would love to meet and get bodied in kof13 which having to travel far for competition
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Axel_Belmont

• New Challenger
  • Good honest fighter
    • View Profile
    • Obligitory Progress
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 02:09:52 AM »
If anyone lives in the Valley Stream area, there's this shop called "Gamers Edge" which usually has Casuals every Thursday night called "Valley Stream Monsters". The stream is mostly MK related, but you are allowed to bring your own setup and play whatever fighting game you want. If anything, I'm more than willing to bring my setup this Thursday. in hopes to get others interested in KOF.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2011, 07:25:47 AM »
I am thinking of setting up a meet this saturday at the next level.....I wanted to know who is interested in going, if so then send a pm or post after this message...I want to see the ball rolling for kof13 in the nyc scene.....Lets get this organized ^______^

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2011, 08:23:24 AM »
I wont be making it to tnl this saturday due to unforeseen circumstances....Hopefully next weekend will be better

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 08:31:21 PM »
LOL wow it's so cool to hear that there are players here who attended Neo Crash when it was still around. My god I loved that damn place and my heart sunk when I went there and it no longer was there.

But anyways, I'm from Yonkers, NY and I'm not that far away from you at all ChipyMax. Hell, I usually always drop off some of my co workers in the mornings. We should seriously consider getting together and playing some games.

As for the gatherings, I'm all for anything. Problem is that I mainly work overnights and right now my only days off are Tuesday and Thursday nights. Yeah it sucks hard but what can ya do you know?

But I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread if anything comes up. And if anyone is willing to meet up on a consistent basis during Thursday and Tuesday nights at either Next Level or The Gamers Edge, I'm all for it.

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2011, 10:18:36 PM »
I would love to but I can't due to my job schedule.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 10:34:16 PM »
I didnt even know that was happening this saturday............I cant make any promises since I dont know my schedule for that day yet

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 12:48:19 AM »

I think is time we make NYC a power house in the KOF community... Peace out!!!

Nice rig dude.

I'm open if enough people join up. It's a long ass drive to NYC for me.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

LazieFreddy

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:16 AM »
Hey what's up nyc peeps?

I just wanted to check in and see if you guys have anything going on with kof13.  I live in in CT and there isn't much of a scene here.

P.s. just saw the saturday tournament,  too bad I've already made plans to go to the MA tournmment that weekend....

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011, 04:33:00 AM »
ok guys, so the good news is that after Christmas, my job is planning on switching my days off to Sundays and Tuesdays. Since I'm really aching to get some offline games in, I want to see what the interest is to meet up at Next Level or anyone's place is on Sundays. Let's get something going. 

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011, 05:14:35 AM »
Im so down for that.....Let's set something up then for next week....

Dreamkiller

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2011, 12:51:45 AM »
Wassup gang.
SCIV player from Harlem. Dying to not be ass in this game anymore lol.
I just had a friday night session at my place on the 23rd and it turned out to be a success (although it was an everything session, not just KOF.)
But I'm off Sundays and Mondays, and am not opposed to playing or hosting after I get outta work (which is after 11pm Tues-Saturday.)
Whats the good word? =D

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2011, 01:35:52 AM »
where exactly in harlem? And what systems do you have? Just curious since I live in Harlem myself