Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69928 times)

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2012, 11:06:36 PM »
Akuma is hosting a tourney at TNL Friday (today) 7/27/12
Just letting you guys know. Im sure the regulars will most likely be there anyway. I'll see you guys there i'll be the dude in the Blue Giants snapback.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/jul-27-2012-the-kumate-5-kof-xiii-brooklyn-ny.163753/

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2012, 11:40:56 PM »
Im actually heading there tonight. See ya there

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 28, 2012, 07:16:35 PM »
Ok so after watching the Kumate yesterday, East Coast's skill level overall is shit & this needs to change ASAP. I'll be moving back to Queens this Wednesday, so anyone who's really trying to get better needs to post up on here & contact me because I know people, we all need some fire lit up under our asses because this play is so atrocious & some of the commentary does not help, giving misleading information to stream viewers who are interested in the game. Marco's my boy & no bad blood to him, but he should not be winning that easily when Zidane/XAQ/RyRy (Who's from VA) are not in attendance at all, so if you're mad at me, good, then step your shit up. Also that's not to say I don't appreciate what people are doing but this scene here is so stagnant about actual progress, do you guys not care about losing to the same Month 2 shit, good god, anyway, I hope this helps.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 28, 2012, 11:44:10 PM »
I can only speak about myself and my level of skill...Unfortunately, I am pretty ass at the game and playing at the Kumate yesterday pretty much showed =[.....However, I am more than willing to get something going on so I as well as NY does not look at free....
Getting bodied is only part of my job

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
I was wondering if anyone is down for a session tomorrow or thursday since those are my days off? If so PM so we can get something going
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:57 AM »
I'll be going to Next Level this Friday (8/3/12) if anyone wants to get some casuals in I'll be there.

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2012, 04:16:40 PM »
*****S!!! If i can find a venue in manhattan to do a weekly level up ranbats type tourney. Will ya come thru? Will try for friday nights

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
*****S!!! If i can find a venue in manhattan to do a weekly level up ranbats type tourney. Will ya come thru? Will try for friday nights

I'd try to come, but as of right now since I just moved back, I'm completely broke & have to get some work first but it sounds like a good idea. And as a suggestion, since it's a Ranbat type tourney you're going for & considering others schedules, if you could, I think it would be better as a semi-weekly event, of course that's just my two cents.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »

I'd try to come, but as of right now since I just moved back, I'm completely broke & have to get some work first but it sounds like a good idea. And as a suggestion, since it's a Ranbat type tourney you're going for & considering others schedules, if you could, I think it would be better as a semi-weekly event, of course that's just my two cents.

True that. You got a point there. Bi-weekly sounds good, i am aiming for a place at st marks called 8bit and up. Im cool with the people there only problem is that there's limited set ups and other would have to bring their own system/game and yes i will stream this everytime

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2012, 08:18:54 PM »

True that. You got a point there. Bi-weekly sounds good, i am aiming for a place at st marks called 8bit and up. Im cool with the people there only problem is that there's limited set ups and other would have to bring their own system/game and yes i will stream this everytime

Is it going to be on 360 or PS3?
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2012, 08:19:32 PM »
-Anony on Sankaku

Maestro

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2012, 03:29:17 AM »
I recently got into KoF. Is anybody down to go to Next Level to play a few games this weekend?

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2012, 11:42:36 PM »
I recently got into KoF. Is anybody down to go to Next Level to play a few games this weekend?

I'm thinking on going in the weekend, to get familiar with the place... I will go to the Kumate #6 on set 7.
Xbox live: Chipymax

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2012, 12:23:19 AM »

I hear that Pachu (got 2nd at the last Kumate) goes there on the weekends (Friday/Saturday) so someone will definitely be there
-Anony on Sankaku

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2012, 02:00:29 PM »
I'll be there today (8/10), actually trying to make it down there every Friday. So far this will be my 3rd Friday in a row haven't had any random plans spring up which is always good. I'm always down for casuals especially in KoF i need all the matchup and pvp experience i can get.  ;)