Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69939 times)

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
I'll be there today (8/10), actually trying to make it down there every Friday. So far this will be my 3rd Friday in a row haven't had any random plans spring up which is always good. I'm always down for casuals especially in KoF i need all the matchup and pvp experience i can get.  ;)

I wish i can make it but i gotta work on some vids for a friend. I might try going tomorrow if im free

Maestro

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
I'll be there today. I'll be the Saiki/Andy/Kim player.

Saruhiko

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2012, 12:40:01 AM »
Ggs to those I played yesterday. I was the King, Takuma Iori player. I really hope to see more KOF players at NL and hope more players come out to NL to play. Good players, new players, just more people to play. Malik whenever you plan on dropping by Next Level let me know I will definitely drop by because I really need to level up in this game. I'll be at Next Level every Friday playing KOF. If there is a day where more people are in attendance for KOF please post here and I'll do my best to make it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:41:38 AM by Saruhiko »
I've sucked up so much blood on my quest for murder I've been dyed crimson.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2012, 04:37:11 AM »
Ggs to those I played yesterday. I was the King, Takuma Iori player. I really hope to see more KOF players at NL and hope more players come out to NL to play. Good players, new players, just more people to play. Malik whenever you plan on dropping by Next Level let me know I will definitely drop by because I really need to level up in this game. I'll be at Next Level every Friday playing KOF. If there is a day where more people are in attendance for KOF please post here and I'll do my best to make it.

It seems like Friday is a day where people are likely to meet up at Next Level so when I get some $ I'll definitely let everyone on here know when I'll be able to make it.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Saruhiko

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2012, 12:26:57 PM »

It seems like Friday is a day where people are likely to meet up at Next Level so when I get some $ I'll definitely let everyone on here know when I'll be able to make it.

Cool, looking forward to vs you and learning.
I've sucked up so much blood on my quest for murder I've been dyed crimson.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
For those interested & that actually have the time, I'm looking to do a session at my place this Thursday sometime in the afternoon, if you're looking available, Message me.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
For those interested & that actually have the time, I'm looking to do a session at my place this Thursday sometime in the afternoon, if you're looking available, Message me.

Whats your area? I might be able to make it if nothing is planned

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
Anyone here going to summer jam?

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »
Actually scratch that, I won't be able to, sorry for misleading people.
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2012, 09:07:56 PM »
Actually scratch that, I won't be able to, sorry for misleading people.

Its cool. Stuff comes up at the last minute

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
You guys should check this thread out if you haven't & see what's going on
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1593.0

Also meanestrage, how's those Bi-Weekly ranbats at 8 bit & up looking like?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:10:32 AM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2012, 01:57:45 PM »

I spoke to the store yesterday and they like my idea but they are in need of set ups. They have 360's but i wanna do ps3 since thats major standard in which i can get no problem. I just need more screens, lagless ones but i'll update you guys more as time comes. Im aiming to try to start in sept if not oct is definite

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »

I spoke to the store yesterday and they like my idea but they are in need of set ups. They have 360's but i wanna do ps3 since thats major standard in which i can get no problem. I just need more screens, lagless ones but i'll update you guys more as time comes. Im aiming to try to start in sept if not oct is definite

I would offer to help with the systems but I play on 360 as well & don't have a monitor but just keeps us updated as far as this goes.

Also, the Kumate #6 is Sept. 7 so make sure to get your day off of work or get released early if you can or do whatever you can do to make it. Check out the thread as well http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2524.0
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 06:12:47 PM by Malik »
-Anony on Sankaku

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2012, 03:03:28 AM »
I finally got internet back at my place...Sorry for the long departure....I want to run some casuals at my place on friday....I want to know who is down....Pm or write in the forum :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:08:30 AM by SpLSlick »
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »
Looking for people to play off line... I'm thinking on starting to go to some tournaments like YBO, NEC XIII, and maybe even EVO... but a need to LVup, so anyone that want to LVup with me... I live in the Bronx, but I will go anywhere for some KOF.

I will be going to Next Lever every-week Sat or Sundays we can meet there. I also trying on P4 and SC5... I will be there today at Next Lever if anyone want to meet... peace out!!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:22:11 PM by Chipymax »
Xbox live: Chipymax