Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69936 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
Look for people to play off line... I'm thinking on starting to go to some tournaments like YBO, NEC XIII, and maybe even EVO... but a need to LVup, so anyone that want to LVup with me... I live in the Bronx, but I will go anywhere for some KOF.

I will be going to Next Lever every-week Sat or Sundays we can meet there. I also trying on P4 and SC5... I will be there today at Next Lever if anyone want to meet... peace out!!!

If you're serious about leveling up, come to the Kumate next Friday or at least try in your best ability to
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=2524.0;num_replies=11
From there you can chat up with players & ask around to see who plays around with you. AFAIK, Pachu is one of the few that goes to NL on Fridays & Saturdays so if you do go, you can expect to see him there & just ask for some games.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2012, 06:15:57 PM »
If you're serious about leveling up, come to the Kumate next Friday or at least try in your best ability to
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=2524.0;num_replies=11
From there you can chat up with players & ask around to see who plays around with you. AFAIK, Pachu is one of the few that goes to NL on Fridays & Saturdays so if you do go, you can expect to see him there & just ask for some games.

I will be at the Kumate.
Xbox live: Chipymax

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2012, 04:14:22 AM »
guys mark your calender for next year Jan 11-13

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2630.0

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2012, 08:31:21 AM »
I just got home from the Kumate#6... I had a BLAST!!! even do I got blown away in the first round, but I knew that will happen... I'm still not use to the fight stick, everyone keep saying that it will take a year to get used to it, and I'm only been using it for about three weeks now... So little by little to get back to the pad level and than higher.

Congrats to Malik for getting second place. I will be in in the next Kumate... peace out NYC!!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:08:58 AM by Chipymax »

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2012, 05:19:44 PM »
Congrats to Malik for taking 2nd :D...Wished I was there =[
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2012, 06:35:42 PM »
Anyone have any ideas for a tournament other than the Kumate because we need something, otherwise, the few remaining players will stop playing if they haven't already.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2012, 06:40:40 PM »
Anyone have any ideas for a tournament other than the Kumate because we need something, otherwise, the few remaining players will stop playing if they haven't already.

Im still in talks with the venue. I got screens i can use now. Waiting for an ok date

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »
-Anony on Sankaku

LazieFreddy

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2012, 04:41:34 AM »
Guys, check out this tournament in southern CT.  We usually get quite a few top players from NY and MA to attend.  Hope to see you there!

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2655.0

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2012, 04:55:00 AM »
Who's actually able to make the trip to CT?
-Anony on Sankaku

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2012, 11:36:57 PM »
^ I will go, I just take the metro north from the bronx 45 minutes.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2012, 03:16:20 AM »
See y'all @ Connecticut this Saturday & possibly Long Island Sunday
-Anony on Sankaku

The Mayor

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2012, 12:36:56 AM »
Hey all, Ive been following the Kof scene for some time now and i think i finally want to learn the game. But i dont want to buy the game and find out that i dont like it all that much so anyone that goes to NL want to help me learn a little before i actually buy the game.

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2012, 01:03:40 AM »
Hey all, Ive been following the Kof scene for some time now and i think i finally want to learn the game. But i dont want to buy the game and find out that i dont like it all that much so anyone that goes to NL want to help me learn a little before i actually buy the game.

On Friday is the Kumate 7... Some of the best NYC player will be there. why don't you come and have some fun, you don't have to play in the tournament, but if you come early you can as anybody for some games... I'm going to there early myself ( around 2 or 3pm. ) I have no problem in going over game with you... I'm not the best but I'm not bad either.

peace out!!!

The Mayor

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2012, 01:26:29 AM »
Im not 100% sure if ill be able to make but so if not what days are most people playing KOF at NL