Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69944 times)

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2012, 01:46:41 AM »
I think is Fridays... On Saturdays they have Savage Saturday( a Weekly tournament ) KOF13 is park of the event.
Xbox live: Chipymax

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2012, 02:01:26 AM »
I think is Fridays... On Saturdays they have Savage Saturday( a Weekly tournament ) KOF13 is park of the event.

Most of the time, Savage Saturdays for KOF is cancelled due to # of participants so your best bet is on Fridays & whenever there's a Kumate which is supposed to be scheduled one Friday a month.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
Do people still meet up at Next Level on fridays for Kof13? I am trying to get back into this game so meeting up with people to play would be pretty fun :D
Getting bodied is only part of my job

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2012, 04:48:56 AM »
Do people still meet up at Next Level on fridays for Kof13? I am trying to get back into this game so meeting up with people to play would be pretty fun :D

THIS^^^^^^^

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2012, 06:16:52 AM »
If you show up & try, maybe you'll both see that people play (assuming that you rarely go there on Fridays)
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2012, 06:50:10 AM »
If you show up & try, maybe you'll both see that people play (assuming that you rarely go there on Fridays)
That is absolutely true what you say...But that is why I am trying to get back into the swing of things
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:53:36 AM by SpLSlick »

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2012, 04:59:41 AM »
That is absolutely true what you say...But that is why I am trying to get back into the swing of things

I know for a fact that PachuKOF & like two other guys are there every Friday so you'll have someone to play, I can't afford it so much honestly & there's other reasons I don't frequent Next Level which I won't get into specifics on here, but yeah, you'll have people to play & will probably be happy to see someone new.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 05, 2012, 05:05:02 AM »
Ok all you KOF XIII monsters, DaiAndOh & the rest of the Team Stickbug crew are adding the game back to the lineup, so for you all looking for an event that's not the Kumate, well here you go.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15471-Team-St1ckbug-Saves-Santa-12-22-Brooklyn-NY-P4-KoF-BB-GG-VF-VS%21

It's 12/22 in case no one got the date, so hopefully some of you show up if you have the funds and time.
-Anony on Sankaku

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »

I know for a fact that PachuKOF & like two other guys are there every Friday so you'll have someone to play, I can't afford it so much honestly & there's other reasons I don't frequent Next Level which I won't get into specifics on here, but yeah, you'll have people to play & will probably be happy to see someone new.

Thanks for the heads up...Definitely looking forward to up my game :D

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2012, 07:43:09 AM »
Hey New York! I'm doing a survey on what will get people interested in playing and viewing KOF XIII. If you guys could check it out, share it, and give me some feedback, I'd appreciate it!

There's a raffle for a free copy of the game too. Rest of the info is here.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2731

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »
Even though I didn't introduce myself to the community due to playing Doa at Next Level, the matches I did watch from the guy with the black/red plaid shirt and the guy with the cap were mad hyped to me :D....Next time I shouldn't be shy =[

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »
Malik are you free this sunday?

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2012, 09:01:06 AM »
Had a fun time at TNL with some of the kof players there....Got blown up by Chin and Iori =[....Definitely have a lot of work ahead of me...Hope to see ya again next week :D

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2013, 08:30:23 PM »
I will be at Next Level tomorrow if anyone is interested in coming down to play kof....Just a heads up if you don't see anyone playing Kof there, chances are that I am there but playing Dead or Alive 5 :D....Just ask for Lewis if you see a bunch of Doa players there :D...Ill be down to play some Kof13 :D :D :D :D

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:09 AM »
Hey you guys should vote on this poll of you have an account on there
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads%2Fthe-house-of-crack-tournaments.174879%2F
-Anony on Sankaku