Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69927 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2013, 09:10:35 PM »
From Bum's account
"What's good fellas. So I been looking at dates to start the tournament series and I'm actually thinking about starting it next weekend....give me ya opinions if ya think I should start it next weekend?"
So everyone who's interested express your opinion on here.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2013, 07:58:34 PM »
OK guys so the House of Crack tournament is scheduled to happen tomorrow if the weather doesn't get as bad as reports are saying. Venue and Entry are $7 a piece totaling to $14, 360 is the system being played on, All DLC characters will be available, and tournament time is scheduled to be 3:00PM, don't be later than 2:45PM. If the weather is too bad then this will be postponed until next Friday with the same rules. Also next Saturday is the monthly Team Stickbug series so make sure you make both if time & finances allow you to. Unless you know the address, PM me for it
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »
2 quick questions:
1. If it's cancelled, will you let us know here?
2. I just realized, I have no idea where the House of Crack is. I just know it's somewhere in the Bronx. So where is it?

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2013, 10:32:10 PM »
2 quick questions:
1. If it's cancelled, will you let us know here?
2. I just realized, I have no idea where the House of Crack is. I just know it's somewhere in the Bronx. So where is it?

Yes I will post on here & check your messages now
-Anony on Sankaku

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
In March I'll be leaving Okinawa and will be headed back to NYC for about a month of leave. Where's the NYC action at? Haha...

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »
In March I'll be leaving Okinawa and will be headed back to NYC for about a month of leave. Where's the NYC action at? Haha...

If you say NYC, then there's not TOO many of us that actually live near there but people usually meet up at gatherings & only come to Next Level for tournaments but if you do go randomly on a Friday/Saturday, you may see one or two setups then. If you're really interested in playing with other people, reply back on this thread.
-Anony on Sankaku

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2013, 06:37:06 PM »
Well, yeah, 'course I'm interested in playing other people.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
So there won't be a tournament today at Bum's =[
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2013, 07:38:48 PM »
What makes you say that? Malik hasn't said it's cancelled.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2013, 06:25:41 AM »
What makes you say that? Malik hasn't said it's cancelled.

The snow cancelled & I SWORE I put the reply in here saying that it wasn't going to happen, sorry about that guys, there's gonna be a post about the event since it's been pushed back to this upcoming Friday.
-Anony on Sankaku

Count Demha

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2013, 02:08:55 AM »
I ended up showing up thinking it was still going on (I knew it would be tough for out of towners, but I figured those of us living in the city would have an easy time. I had no problem getting there taking the 2). I got to Bum's house and rang the bell several times, laziefreddy and garoumike texted me back telling me that they think it's postponed (thanks to mike and freddy for responding, hope i wasn't too annoying with the texts). Finally I buzzed one last time to make sure and finally Bum responded and though I couldn't hear him cuz the intercom was all scratchy, he didn't sound happy. I'm assuming he was living up to his name and being a bum sleeping.
Luckily I have a friend who lives near Bum (they actually know each other from their smash days) so I ended up going to his house and playing sfxtekken.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2013, 06:19:36 AM »
Hey you guys, check this thread out & spread the word, thanks.
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2829.msg63683#msg63683
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
Everyone come to this if you can, March 9, 2013
http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=2835.0
-Anony on Sankaku

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »
guys We at Kick Punch Block will be streaming KOF casuals and other SNK classics from The Gamers Edge at Vally Stream, Long Island New York Bi-weekly(next one March 14 2013), If you can make it in person come body us, if not catch us on twitch.tv/kpbfgc at 8pm EST

Shadow780

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2013, 01:59:41 PM »
Hey guys I went to checked out Next Level Arcade on Saturday but there's nobody there to play KOF, what days do the folks usually show up for KOF?