Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 278028 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #930 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:11 AM »
The Day I see Kane317, The Answer,Romance, Reynald, CMD Duc, and 4leaf  Master the Stun combo  while performing it in a real match is when I truly stop playing 13. I just can't see it happening.

I don't know Reynald, I just can't see it happening lol

Haha, John was meant to retired after '98UM, so I'll take his retirement claims with a grain of salt =)

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 21, 2011, 04:01:31 AM »
If that grain of salt has the ability to stun someone, I'll take it.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 21, 2011, 09:08:10 AM »
The Day I see Kane317, The Answer,Romance, Reynald, CMD Duc, and 4leaf  Master the Stun combo  while performing it in a real match is when I truly stop playing 13. I just can't see it happening.

I don't know Reynald, I just can't see it happening lol

4 to Go!
Hopefully i'll get to beat a Japanese before i'm forced to retire =P
Reynald wants to see me retire because  i changed his "voice" LOL

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: June 21, 2011, 10:54:52 AM »
hey everyone, i've installed the 'thing that shall not be spoken about' on the computers at the gaming lounge here at UCLA, so if any of you are ever in the area please feel free to stop by and get some games in! i'll be grinding it out 5 days a week, monday-friday from 6pm-9pm, so feel free to post here or PM me if you might be interested in stopping by! just a fair warning, we're all hella free over here, so yeah...

and please don't judge me for doing what i did, i plan on buying 3 copies of the game when it actually comes out.
In it to win it!

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 21, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »
I dunno what it takes to be a champion.... But i want to be more strong....if u want to play like that... I want to play like this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMoKJe_PvU i want to be the best 2 in your eyes .... Because i play whit a fighting spirit...

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 21, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »
I dunno what it takes to be a champion.... But i want to be more strong....if u want to play like that... I want to play like this ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMoKJe_PvU i want to be the best 2 in your eyes .... Because i play whit a fighting spirit...

Good shit B.A.L.A I respect that. You put a great show at ReveLAtios I hope to see more of that in future.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 21, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »

@ B.A.L.A. i had this quote since SRK 2k9. So My quote wasn't targeted at you. You're already on the top of the mountain with others where you belong.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 21, 2011, 11:40:42 PM »

@ B.A.L.A. i had this quote since SRK 2k9. So My quote wasn't targeted at you. You're already on the top of the mountain with others where you belong.
Its ok its ok..... Let's fight ft10.... Say when.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 22, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »
When's the kumite? Lol
" you fight well in the old style"

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 22, 2011, 02:14:40 AM »
What the .......?
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

chasiubao

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 22, 2011, 09:01:17 AM »
GGs to everyone i played at JA  :).  good to see you again mr kof been a very long time since ai....  but dayum man you guys too beast.  i was wondering if anyone willing to train me in some kof i wanna get good or atleast play solid.  still learning the game i was hoping if i can get some tips and some match up knowledge. 

imma head to japan arcade around the afternoon tomorrow.  they cutting off my whole neighborhoods electrcity from 8am-6pm or someshit and im on break lolz...  I gotta work on some BnB combo's and learn how to maximize my dmg when i punish. 

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #941 on: June 22, 2011, 01:52:11 PM »
Made a mistake in my last post. Its next Thursday that Noc and I will be heading to AA with a buddy of ours. Our buddy wants to play the top MvC3 players that go there and he was told they go every Thursday.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 22, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »
I offered to be friends BaLA.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnwvZcb9EEM
forget F10... FT50   and go this route http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56vwZ_oclw&feature=related
I'm so frustrated i'm going for the kill. Im going thru a mid life crisis and don't mind ending my career or ending others....Say when.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 22, 2011, 08:02:59 PM »
Made a mistake in my last post. Its next Thursday that Noc and I will be heading to AA with a buddy of ours. Our buddy wants to play the top MvC3 players that go there and he was told they go every Thursday.

Yeah Thursdays are usually packed. I'm usually there Thursday, so I'll see you guys next week!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 22, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »

Ok next Thursday it is.