Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277410 times)

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #1395 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:47 AM »
What the hell happen to this? Oh yeah Facebook that's why

EGP_Compton

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • Epic Gamer Productions
« Reply #1396 on: June 21, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »

Twitter: @EGP_Compton

Verstande

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: August 03, 2013, 02:06:01 AM »
Does anyone here live somewhat near Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga area?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: August 14, 2013, 06:38:27 PM »
There should be a few of them, I believe Henry N. is out in that area and there's always Metaphysics out in Mo. Val.

maddcheddah

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 14, 2013, 11:51:25 PM »
Does anyone here live somewhat near Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga area?
I'm in fontana I'm trying to get into the game after a long break. Need a new stick first though.

rainbowpwny

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: November 16, 2013, 09:11:56 PM »
Hey guys, I'm pretty much completely new to KOF13 and 2-D fighters in general, downloaded KOF off of steam like.....2 days ago.

I'm in the SGV area, Hacienda Heights and work out in Ontario so anywhere in between is fair game for me to drop by after work or on weekends.

I know that Super Arcade has their weekly console nights, but I figure I'm still too new to really step in that arena.  That and having work the next day doesn't give me a whole lot of time to hang around at Super and play.

Wondering if there's anyone in my general area/ commute that I could play with and learn from.

maddcheddah

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:38 AM »
Hey guys, I'm pretty much completely new to KOF13 and 2-D fighters in general, downloaded KOF off of steam like.....2 days ago.

I'm in the SGV area, Hacienda Heights and work out in Ontario so anywhere in between is fair game for me to drop by after work or on weekends.

I know that Super Arcade has their weekly console nights, but I figure I'm still too new to really step in that arena.  That and having work the next day doesn't give me a whole lot of time to hang around at Super and play.

Wondering if there's anyone in my general area/ commute that I could play with and learn from.

i'm in colton now. i need a stick but wouldn't mind driving down to hacienda heights. i just need another stick to get back into it
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:11:17 AM by maddcheddah »

ottomatic

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 11, 2014, 12:08:55 AM »
I don't know if people still check these threads but here goes.

To anyone in the San Fernando valley area, I'd like to start a weekly at UGC. If we can gather enough people we could even do tourneys. Please respond if you are down (I'd like to get some idea of a head count) and what day we should do it. I suggest Tuesdays as they already have USF4 and UMVC3 going that night and we might catch some converts.