Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404295 times)

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #1020 on: July 18, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »
Dream Cancel is starting to look like 4chan.
Image removed.
Needed it.

Anyways, Yuri seems interesting. Might actually pick her up. Is she better at building or burning meter?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:59:49 PM by nilcam »
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

krazykone123

« Reply #1021 on: July 18, 2011, 03:00:25 PM »
nah forget it

Good, but if wish to continue this sissy slap fight take it to PM's, send some secret love letters.

Anyways, Yuri seems interesting. Might actually pick her up. Is she better at building or burning meter?

She can build meter but not as good as she can burn it. She can be an alright front character though as long as you conserve meter/drive for your Mid/Anchor characters unless you really need to use some to KO your opponent on the spot (like a DC or SC opportunity). For better measure pick a character who can build meter really fast in your second spot. Robert/Ryo/Ash/Andy/Betty/Athena/Ralf are good seconds, but you're gonna want to back them with good anchors who spend meter well, however if you have K'/Raiden as Anchors then you can disregard the former lol.

Grammatical Edit
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:55:20 PM by krazykone123 »

cHuCo_

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 18, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »
The main team im planning on using so far are Ralf/Iori/Liz but im planning to learn as back-up characters Benimaru, Raiden, Kyo, Kula, and Takuma.
Cuando nos estemos enfrentando a la adversidad... el FUUUAAAAA! nos da caracter!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #1023 on: July 18, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »
Needed it.

Fatacon is right, the immaturity needs to stop now. Remzi you need to behave yourself around here before you will be needing something else.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #1024 on: July 18, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
Fatacon is right, the immaturity needs to stop now. Remzi you need to behave yourself around here before you will be needing something else.

Rules.
Please do not discuss any pirating of software on this board. Disc-Swapping software is fine for playing imports.
Treat other posters with respect. Demeaning remarks, including racism and homophobia, will not be tolerated.
Keep topics in relevant sections. If you feel that a new section is warranted, suggest it to me via PM.
Only one I could have possibly broken was "Keep topics in relevant sections." I did however also make sure the post was pretty on-topic by asking about Yuri's usage. Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I've broken a rule. If you have a problem with me, go away. Easy as that.

She can be an alright front character though as long as you conserve meter/drive for your Mid/Anchor characters unless you really to use some to KO your opponent on the spot (like a DC or SC opportunity).
Great. Pretty sure if you have a chance to KO your opponent, it's always best to go for it.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 18, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
From the playthroughs that I've been doing through, the characters I'll probaby commit to first are Hwa Jai, Maxima, and Ash. I can't do any fancy HD combos but I can do simple enough links into supers with all 3 and can deal some major damage already with Maxima. I really hope someone at EVO asks what do they have planned as far as training/challenges. Whether it'd be simple with set challenges like their previous effort or do some character specific stuff like Blazblue.

GoldenGlove

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 18, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
Ash/Goro/Maxima

The BEST team? Yes.

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 18, 2011, 06:02:50 PM »
@Remzi: Consider yourself warned.

As Kane317 has said far too many times, it's fine to disagree so long as it's done respectfully. PMs are there if you need to squabble, though I'd like to think that the maturity level here is higher than that.

This thread is pretty far off topic. Let's keep the discussion to KOFXIII as the thread clearly states.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 18, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »
Nilcam, since Atlus announced a panel for XIII along with Mr.Kei Yamamoto to answer questions, do you know if DC questions will be answered there, or they will just inform/support EVO people and DC questions will be answered after EVO?
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 18, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »
Nilcam, since Atlus announced a panel for XIII along with Mr.Kei Yamamoto to answer questions, do you know if DC questions will be answered there, or they will just inform/support EVO people and DC questions will be answered after EVO?

No. Our questions are being held up because some of the questions we asked hit on things SNKP and Atlus are not yet ready to talk about. I've asked to have the answered questions released but am waiting to hear back about that.

PurpGuy

• Rising Dragon
  • XBox Live: PurpGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 18, 2011, 06:43:42 PM »
My startup team is looking to be:

Kim, Andy, Billy

With King, Leona, Terry, Kyo... screw it, everyone else as secondary

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 18, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »
Terry, Kim, and Maxima is the team I plan to take to Evo. Although I can't decide an order. I have spent very little time with this game and I just have not figured out what works best for them. If the console gets Blue Mary then you can bet I'll be dropping Maxima for her.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 18, 2011, 07:08:53 PM »
How long will take the panel conversation?

There is info on how many booths with the game will atlus provide?

I can recall if Ignition went to EVO, but for now atlus is doing one hell of a job with the promotion of the game, at least 100xtimes better than ignition

Btw, playing XII, I noticed tons of errors that I hope SNKP learned, the loading times, some little freezes from the screen qhen you START anything, how long it takes to press start in see the menu, etc, etc, from an interface point of view, the game is horrible there too

Waifu Material

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 18, 2011, 07:10:12 PM »
My team will be formed mainly with K', Kula, Shen, Chin, and Takuma , with the first 3 characters being the main team (don't blame me for them being top/high tier :\ )

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 18, 2011, 07:13:10 PM »
I'm not sure how long the panel discussion is going to last, but I do know that they are scheduled 2 hours apart from eachother. I believe Namco is up after Atlus and SNK.