Author Topic: KOF-i training...  (Read 1371 times)

Para Para Pony

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KOF-i training...
« on: October 11, 2011, 04:13:21 AM »
okay, obviously kof-i is no kin for xiii proper, but it's all i got cause no arcades and no emulation make paraparapony a dull boy... but so far my only real menace is Goro. the cpu plays him pretty cheap which is fine for what it is, but dear monkey gods! he can command grab the hell outta me in the middle of all kinds of moves with almost any character! is this a thing consistant with the arcade? mai being the most abvious example, he can command grab her out of all kinds of points in her deadly ninja bees, liz's dp startup,... is that a thing? are people in the arcade able to command grab like that or is that just the cpu being cpu-ish? i understand getting punished, but it's grabbing in the middle of hit strings that i would think only guard cancels would get out of.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
Re: KOF-i training...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »
i think thats just the computer being the computer i mean people who play as liz or goro would only use grabs in combos or empty jump ins or after a roll the chance of some one using a grab while some one is doing there move is not that high (unless they have auto guard or somethin)