SNK recently have been doing an excellent jobs addressing and taking care of bugs and glitches that are found in the patches of King of Fighters XIV. Recently, they took to facebook to provide more details on the bugs found in the latest update of version 1.10:
【IMPORTANT NOTICE】Related to KOF XIV’s latest ver.1.10 patch
We have confirmed the following issues in the latest patch to KOF XIV:
1. The game disconnects when entering ONLINE Mode after changing “Icons” or “Titles” in “MY PROFILE”
* Moreover, as it affects your Match Completion rate and penalties for disconnecting from a match, we recommend that you do not change these settings on the “MY PROFILE” screen until this bug has been fixed.
2. “Search”, “Entry”, and room creation online features may not work fully at this time.
3. There are some display issues with the trial completion results.
4. Certain users may not be able to acquire new “Titles” online.
5. Certain character moves have different properties than in the latest balance patch. (details are available below).
6. There are also issues with how some visual effects and other aspects are displayed.
A new patch fixing the issues mentioned above is currently under development. We will inform everyone via an announcement regarding the release date of this new patch.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding and patience.
Also, there are unintended character changes found in the update, which will be reverted in a patch: