- cl.A/B/C are cancel-able
- cl.A and cl.B chains into lights
- cl.C hits twice, both hits cancel-able
- cl.D hits twice and causes hard knockdown
- none of Foxy’s far standing normals are cancel-able.
- most act as situational pokes and anti-air’s
- cr.B chains into lights and is cancel-able
- cr.C is special and whiff cancel-able
- cr.D moves Foxy forward a bit
- j.A and j.B cross up, but hard to get much off of
- j.C has a tendency to whiff crouching opponents
- generally bad air game
Daisan No Kagi - Close, (b/f + C)
Daijuuni no Kagi - Close, (b/f + D)
- causes hard knockdown
No Nanatsu Kinzoku - (f + A)
- Foxy advances slightly with a fast non-cancellable poke.
- Spacing tool primarily.
No Nanatsu Kobutsu -(df + A)
- Foxy advances with a quick strike that is special and super cancellable
- her best midrange confirm tool.
No Junkan Nanajuu - (f + B)
- a parry move, will block jump and mid attacks
No Nanajuu Junryuu - (df + B)
- a parry move, will block lows
Unicorn No Kaku - (qcf + A/C)
- a very slow projectile that stun-locks the opponent and then causes a soft knockdown.
- gives Foxy enough time to run in from nearly full screen for a combo before the knockdown occurs.
- she can also land all hits of her qcfx2 + A/C SDM from midrange.
Taiki no Shoukai - (dp + B/D)
- Foxy's teleport move. She advances toward the opponent and goes through projectiles.
- she can cancel into specials, SDMs and both her command parry moves during the teleport.
- you can also cancel this within its startup frames as a kara into her Chie No Ki for mixup potential.
- the move will NOT cross through the opponent even during a hard knockdown.
Prenilnium - (dp + A/C)
- two hit dp that causes soft knockdown.
- very decent AA and reversal with minor upper and lower body invulnerability.
- first hit can cancel into Song of Swan SDM.
- hit box extends partially behind Foxy allowing to hit jumping opponents late.
Hajimari no Ki - (hcb + A/C)
- Foxy advances with a long rapier poke. Slight advantage on block, hits Mid.
┗Noa No Kaoku -( A/C)
- on hit you follow up with a spinning rapier strike, causes soft knockdown.
- you can also cancel into this before the initial strike lands for just the spinning hit which has slight advantage on block, hits mid.
┗Nanajuu no Hoshi - (b + B/D)
- cancels the move into Foxy's mid/high parry move.
- decent way to gain ground on an opponent blocking or throwing out jabs.
Chie No Ki - (qcf + B/D)
- Foxy slides toward the opponent with a low kick then a rapier slash.
- causes soft knockdown is even on block.
┗Tsukino Gin - (f + A/C)
- a cancel where Foxy spins in the air slashing her rapier.
- hits overhead so it's a great mixup tool, but very unsafe on block.
- causes soft knockdown.
- you can cancel into this near startup or very late int the slide. Super cancelable.
Shrödinger No Neko - (qcb x 2 + A/C)
- Foxy slashes her 'hair flag' above her draping the opponent then jumps slashing them many time in the air.
- a good combo ender, it can also be used as situational anti air as its hitbox extends decently above Foxy as well as in front.
Hakuchou no Shi- (qcf x 2 + A/C)
- Foxy phases forward and then connects for a multi hit combo that causes soft knock down.
- though it looks like her teleport move at the beginning she is not projectile invincible during the Super.
- good whiff punish as it hits from nearly full screen.
┗Tsukino Gin - (f + A/C)
- cancel during the phase portion of the Super that hits overhead and allows a juggle on hit
┗No Chishiki ki - (down + B/D)
- cancel during the phase portion of the Super that goes into a slide and allows a juggle on hit
Super Desperation Moves
No Wakusei Inoru - (qcf x 2 + A + C) in air-
- Foxy slashes down in the air and causes a wave of power to come from behind the opponent, hits mid even the downward slash at beginning.
- Sometimes the downward slash will cause parts of the follow not to connect depending on Foxy's position when it hits.
Hidden Super Desperation Move
Mitsubachi - (qcf x 2 + B + D)
- Foxy points her rapier to the sky and rushes forward enveloped in power.
- On hit it does 100% damage, but also Foxy blows up and dies, singing a sad song.
- You can combo into this with close C, but it's expensive and you lose a character.
- Situational or troll use mostly.
Discuss at Dream Cancel
|King of Fighters 2K2UM|
|Nameless · |
Kyo Kusanagi · Benimaru Nikaido · Goro Daimon · Iori Yagami · Mature · Vice · Terry Bogard · Andy Bogard · Joe Higashi
Ryo Sakazaki · Robert Garcia · Yuri Sakazaki · Athena Asamiya · Sie Kensou · Bao · Vanessa · Seth · Ramon · Leona Heidern · Ralf Jones
Clark Still · Yashiro Nanakase · Chris · Shermie · Orochi Yashiro · Orochi Shermie · Orochi Chris · K' · Maxima · Whip · Angel · Kula Diamond · Foxy · Kim Kaphwan · Chang Koehan · Choi Bounge · Jhun Hoon · Lin · Shingo Yabuki · Ryuji Yamazaki · Blue Mary · Billy Kane · Heidern · Takuma Sakazaki · Chin Gentsai · Li Xiangfei · Hinako Shijou · May Lee · King · Mai Shiranui · Kasmui Todoh ·
Kusanagi · Kyo - 1 · Kyo - 2