- cl. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
- cl. A/B can chain into itself up to 2 hits.
- cl. B can hit up to 4 hits if not canceled with another B.
- cl. C knocks back but does not knock down.
- st. D is the only normal that is cancel-able and that can be whiff canceled.
- st. D knocks back but does not knock down.
- cr. A/B/C/D are cancel-able.
- cr. C has a slight delay when canceling into a special.
- cr. A can chain into itself up to 3 hits.
- cr. B can hit up to 2 times if not canceled into a special normal or special move.
- cr. C can hit up to 2 times if close enough to opponent.
- cr. D causes tech-able knockdown.
- j. A/D have low hit boxes, but j. A is further out in distance.
- j. B is a crazy scythe attack that has okay range.
- j. C is a spin attack that has good range. Good move to use for retreating.
Guard Cancel Tag Attack
- Pressing the E button while blocking will allow Asura to do counter with st. D, and he will then tag out.
Iuvart: b/f + CD
- Can be broken. Does 2 hits and puts the opponent far enough to zone.
Soroinen: db + C
- Asura does a low sword swipe that trips the opponent. The opponent can tech from this move. Soroinen also has a slight delay but comes out slightly faster when used in a combo (i.e. - cr. C, db + C).
Ueriel: b + D
- Asura does a standing low kick that can only cancel into either db + D, f + D, qcf + E or a DM/SDM of choice.
Lostel: db + D
- Asura does a low kick that can only cancel into either db + D, f + D, qcf + E or a DM/SDM of choice.
Uerine: f + D
- Asura does a standing forward kick that doesn't cancel into anything at all, not even an AC Tactical Step.
Gresiru: in the air, d + D
- Asura does a variant of j. D. The only benefit is that there's another way to cross up instead of using j.D, although nothing is guaranteed.
Asmodeus: qcf + A/B/C
- Asura shoots energy arrows. The button strength determines the number of arrows (A=1, B=2, and C=3), and the speed (A=fastest, B=fast, C=moderate).
Belphegor: dp + A/B/C
- Asura stabs the ground with his sword, while summoning a lance that shoots upward before going back into the ground. The button strength determines the distance that the lance appears on the screen (A=close, B=mid-range, C=far). This move can relaunch the opponent and is used heavily in his infinite. This move can be super canceled.
Mammon: hcb + A/B/C
- Asura quickly throws a shield out that acts as a counter. If the opponent hits Asura, spikes shoot out of the shield. Only the B version of this move can be canceled into specials or supers.
Seere: qcb, qcb + A/B
- Asura makes the screen turn black as he takes his sword out slowly and slashes the opponent. The only difference between A and B is that Asura dashes further with B. This move is unblockable.
Beelzebub: qcb, qcb + C
- Asura makes the screen turn black, but he brings out his axe and pounds the ground, producing energy that shoots out around the axe. This move knocks the opponent down and is unblockable. This move can also hit the opponent at any range.
Archangel: qcb, hcf + D
- Asura does a super unblockable version of dp + A/B/C. If the move hits the opponent, it stuns them long enough to cancel into another super or to do a combo of choice. If the super isn't canceled into, Asura will continue with the regular super animation of a Seere (qcb, qcb + A/B) follow up. The lance that shoots out is closer to Asura than the dp + A version.
Satan: qcb, hcf + A/B/C (requires 2 stocks of meter)
- Asura brings that massive axe out and hits the opponent. If the move hits, Asura continues with a series of attacks with lances.
- Block strings to use are:
- cr.A, cr.A, f + D
- cr.A, b + D, f + D
- cr.A, b + D, db + D, f + D
- cl.B, B (or d + B)
- B, db + C
(more to be updated)