Benimaru Nikaido (KOF:XI)
From Dream Cancel Wiki
- A suplex that leads to a hard knockdown.
- d+D in air
- Benimaru spins diagonally downwards for a mutli hit kick move.
- Cancelable kick. Will combo from hard attacks.
- Now does one hit and knocks down, like in KOF'94/95. Launches faster than before, and negates normal projectiles.
- qcf+P(in air)
- Benimaru no longer floats during this move (continuesfalling instead). Move is much faster to launch and C version knocks down. If the C version hits in the corner, you can juggle opponent: the (A), then (C) Raijin Ken make easy followups.
- qcb+P(can hold)
- Negates projectiles, and will continue to hit even after Benimaru has stopped. C is slower, but does more hits and damage. Delaying the move has no effect on damage, but allows it to hit an opponent behind Benimaru while being delayed.
- Both versions are SCable on any hit. The move can hit in front and behind Benimaru as he's spinning.
- Move is now SCable without having to hit late. If it hits late(when done standalone), move becomes a no-recovery knockdown.
>Handou Sandan Geri
- During Iai Geri, qcf+K
- Can no longer be performed if the Iai Geri misses. Is now slower and has longer recovery time. The 1st hit is SCable.
- qcb, qcb+K
- Cannot be reversed. This will now combo and catch opponent in mid-air when SCed from the last hit of the Shinkuu Katategoma.
- qcf, qcf+P
- A version goes forward, C version diagonally upward. Move is DCable. Negates projectiles, including some DMs.
- qcf, qcf+E
- LDM version can combo off Benimaru's crouching D and is aimed forward.