Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

An Anti-Streaming Bill

Started by solidshark, July 04, 2011, 06:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidshark

"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Remzi

Yeah, really sucks too. I was considering getting a capture card to make NGBC tutorial videos and whatnot. Hope that this won't pass, because I seriously don't want to get C&D'd over posting tutorials on characters.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

nilcam

Demand Progress has a campaign against this. Go to http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1 and you can send an email to your representative to urge them to stop the insanity.

MUSOLINI

trheres retarded laws in every country, but you guys are top of the class imo. with all the real drama going on in the world they wanna jail people for streaming? your country has gone to shit man.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

solidshark

Quote from: nilcam on July 04, 2011, 05:34:49 PM
Demand Progress has a campaign against this. Go to http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ten_strikes?akid=700.450896.5hVZPC&rd=1&t=1 and you can send an email to your representative to urge them to stop the insanity.

Thanks for the link Nilcam. First the California rating system, and now this crap!
-Terry Bogard, 1995

marchefelix

Quote from: MUSOLINI on July 04, 2011, 06:59:07 PM
trheres retarded laws in every country, but you guys are top of the class imo. with all the real drama going on in the world they wanna jail people for streaming? your country has gone to shit man.

Don't worry. If the US goes to shit, I can always move to the Netherlands where pot and prostitution is legal.

solidshark

Someone mentioned this bs could be a distracting factor to draw attention away from the debt ceiling issue. As much as that announcement has made me forget about the more important issue, he might have a point. What do y'all think?
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Remzi

Quote from: solidshark on July 05, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
Someone mentioned this bs could be a distracting factor to draw attention away from the debt ceiling issue. As much as that announcement has made me forget about the more important issue, he might have a point. What do y'all think?
Probably.

FreeRunner

This is beyond stupid, looks like that fluoride is doing it's job. Who is elected to think up these things anyway?!

Who the heck is even going to enforce this if it comes to pass? There's many other things this country needs to worry about. Looks like it about time to jump ship.
You're too slow!!

Remzi

We should all move to Canada.

marchefelix

Quote from: Remzi on July 05, 2011, 12:38:26 AM
Quote from: solidshark on July 05, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
Probably.

Or maybe we really are electing dumbasses into Congress?