Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

XBL- KOF XII

Started by JoeJustice, June 10, 2011, 10:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeJustice

Hey all,

In the spirit of the KOF XIII announcement I was thinking we could get some people together to play KOF XII on XBL on a somewhat regular basis. We've been having a good time on NGBC and gave it somewhat of a revival, and I think its time to extend that to XII.

My gamertag is J0EJUSTICE (wiht a zero) for anyone  interested, I'm down whenever I'm logged in.

thec0re3

I wouldn't mind playing KOFXII what region are you in

JoeJustice

Hey man,

I'm in RI, so I guess we'll have to see how the netcode holds up. I like NGBC too so if KOF XII's a no go that's always a good fall back. When you get a chance send me your tag.

thec0re3

my gamer tag is thec0re3 the o is a zero I haven't got ngbc as yet but I will have it in the future.

sibarraz

Played today against mr bakaboy, and the matches were really good actually, it seems that the netcode really has improved, to the point that I truely believe that if XIII is based in this netcode, but improved, we will had an amazing netcode (chile vs usa match, with a little of delay, better to ask opinions of mr bakaboy to know how well went

Waifu Material

Mr Bakaboy

Honestly I would put XII on par with 02UM. It has lag (I got 1 second input delay) but it's still quite playable compared to the slowdown the old netcode used to do. The buffering is in tact and dropped moves are at a minimal. Worst thing you might have to do is slow your input motions down a touch.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"

sibarraz

with my experience against northamericans, I will put XII way above of 2002um

It will be like NGBC >> XII >>>>>> 2002UM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>98UM/garou

Waifu Material

Mr Bakaboy

You're probably right. I keep thinking about 02UM as when it first came out. As long as the ping wasn't erratic, the matches were pretty good. The problem came with the updates. I ended up playing a guy from Japan the other day where the match had the same lag, but was dropping moves like crazy. What I couldn't understand was he left, then came back and the connection was near flawless. Wondering if 02 is getting the 98 & Garou treatment with the one sided input delays.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"