Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sibarraz

I doubt that kayo didn't known what was happening since she was with the producers from her tv show that I suppose speak english and knew what was happening

But yeah, sad to see that aris is really a jerk, he seemed like some guy with some kind of special humor

Waifu Material

Saitsuofleaves

Actually he did, it's on Eventhubs. 
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

sibarraz

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/feb/29/aris-apologizes-says-previous-statements-do-not-represent-how-he-feels/

btw, i found stupid to insult aris and then say that he is a virgin, I find that kind of insult as degrading as some sex insults, to get in a men nerves, you say that he is a virgin/has a little dick or in some cases, that he is a gay

Waifu Material

Proto Cloud

I find that to be such a half-hearted apology. He doesn't even mention Miranda in that whole thing. And his whole point in harassing her was to "disrupt the e-sports agenda"? Gimme a break.

I've lost all respect for this man. Stay classy dude.

hiltzy85

I haven't been watching any of the steam, but has there actually been any good gameplay at any point?  The stuff I saw early on was pretty tame.  Have the players actually learned anything about the game yet?  Or is the show still just them doing trials for 5 hours a day
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

LouisCipher

Quote from: hiltzy85 on March 01, 2012, 06:09:50 PM
I haven't been watching any of the steam, but has there actually been any good gameplay at any point?  The stuff I saw early on was pretty tame.  Have the players actually learned anything about the game yet?  Or is the show still just them doing trials for 5 hours a day

Jago vs Mike Ross - Cross Assault Exhibition - Street Fighter X Tekken

It's fraudulent but I will admit the game looks good. Only time will tell if it will be good though.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Running Wild

Jin confirmed for Kyokugenryu.

hiltzy85

I saw some of the matches between sabin/combofiend and ricky and ryan hart.  Some of those were pretty good matches
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

Proto Cloud

That intro to Megaman was deliciously 90s.

Xxenace

anybody know if you can watch a demonstration of your trial in sfxt ? i never liked how you couldn't do that in sf4

LouisCipher

Quote from: hiltzy85 on March 02, 2012, 05:59:07 AM
I saw some of the matches between sabin/combofiend and ricky and ryan hart.  Some of those were pretty good matches

A lot of time out wins...

Proto Cloud

Quote from: Xxenace on March 03, 2012, 02:57:41 AM
anybody know if you can watch a demonstration of your trial in sfxt ? i never liked how you couldn't do that in sf4

That's asking too much from Capcom.

LouisCipher

Who won Cross Assault? Or is it still going?

FreeRunner

So the Vita characters got revealed. They are also coming to the PS3 and Xbox360 as well.

SFxTK: Blanka + Sakura Prolouge

SFxTK: Dudley + Elena Prolouge

SFxTK: Guy + Cody Prolouge

SFxTK: Bryan + Jack Prolouge

SFxTK: Lars + Alisa Prolouge

SFxTK: Lei + Christie Prolouge

This may be it. No more characters after this, so if the person you are waiting for isn't here, they didn't make the cut.
You're too slow!!