Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxenace

Quote from: sibarraz on March 28, 2012, 02:16:18 PM
Street Fighter x Tekken was so bad that Gootecks retired from the FGC

Kappa
what did he retire for?

Proto Cloud

Other pursuits and interests. Most likely an actual career.

Xxenace

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 28, 2012, 03:33:05 PM
Other pursuits and interests. Most likely an actual career.
well good for him

Saitsuofleaves

If that's what actually caused his leave, then it is great for him.

I really doubt that though.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

Quote from: Saitsuofleaves on March 28, 2012, 05:59:50 PM
If that's what actually caused his leave, then it is great for him.

I really doubt that though.
well either way if he's making more dosh then it's still good

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah, honestly this is probably best for him though how often does getting forced into what's good for you ever turn out well?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

Just saw the NCR Finals on SFxT. God, that was fucking awful. It was completely lacking hype in any way and so much sloppy play from everyone.

Hasn't Japan dropped this game already?

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Proto Cloud on March 28, 2012, 07:05:31 PM
Just saw the NCR Finals on SFxT. God, that was fucking awful. It was completely lacking hype in any way and so much sloppy play from everyone.

Hasn't Japan dropped this game already?

To be fair, considering how sloppy UMvC3 was at NCR, it probably will get a better test at a different major.

Proto Cloud

It wasn't all that good in Final Round either.

Saitsuofleaves

I wonder though how other majors will handle SFxT now with the revelations of its EVO format.

Proto Cloud

It seems that Summer Jam is doing the same, so I wouldn't be surprised if the rest follow suit.

solidshark

Wonder if any smaller, local tournaments will ever try things with Gems and report on the turnout. Wasn't that tournament DLC supposed to have come out already too?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Proto Cloud

I doubt it, the solution barely helps at all. It still makes things complicated and takes way too long.

Saitsuofleaves

Which is why Gems are going to stay permabanned.

Besides, add the Gem Loadout times with the possibility of everyone using Defense/Fortitude Gems.  The HORROR.

Proto Cloud

This wouldn't have been a problem if they streamlined gem usage from the beginning and made them easily selectable from the character select like assists in Marvel 1.