Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Street Fighter X Tekken

Started by FreeRunner, July 21, 2011, 11:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto Cloud

So much for the rivalry between Vega and Miguel... :'(

Proto Cloud

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

SFxTK: Elena Gameplay

Here's your proof Proto.  Time for you to go in as only you...and many other angry people, can do.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

marchefelix

Xxenace

so who is ready for that capcom damage control

Saitsuofleaves

Idk about that but Soul Reaper TTG should start getting some bodyguards because the Capcops are gonna be coming for his ass.  That's why they made Viper, discreet assassinations.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

still dont know why capcom wont just tell us they already have stuff on the disc it's not like it's that hard for some people to find out

hiltzy85

I guess the reason Steve has so few target combos and a projectile was to try and differentiate him from Dudley after all...It's unfortunate that Steve pretty much seems to be a Shoto with worse specials and normals and pretty much the same links as Ryu in SFIV
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Cody/Guy AND the Alt Costumes (which I can't make heads or tails of)?

I'm guessing Dudley's on the disc too (Elena's partner).  So there's at least 8 on the disc.

Just need to find Sakura/Blanka and Bryan/Jack to see if their characters are in.

Xxenace

wasn't leo supposed to be in this game?

Saitsuofleaves

No, Lupinko just fucked up the spelling of Lei.  Doesn't help that I and O are right next to each other on the Keyboard and are both characters in Tekken >_>.

Xxenace

aww that sucks cant have a trap team without leo

Saitsuofleaves

Yeah but seriously...what was Namco thinking have characters names Leo and Lei.  Did they not expect confusion?